||HAS ANYONE USED DIGITAL FOTOCAMERAS FOR STONESCONCERT FOTOS. Ė WANT TO BUY ONE, TO TAKE FOTOS DURING THE EUROPEAN TOUR AND POST THEM ON THIS BOARD. (I`M AT MIN. 13 SHOWS). BUT NOW I`VE READ THAT DIGICAMS MAKE BAD PICTURES IN THE DARK. HAS ANYONE MAKE SOME EXPERIENCES IN THIS WAY.
||I've taken many photos at Stones concerts with a digital camera.
Email me and I'll send you a couple!
What kind of camera do you have, # of pixel resolution?
My avatar was shot at Vancouver, Canada in '94
I used film WITHOUT flash!
[Edited by littleredrooster]
||The right digicam can take very nice pictures in a concert setting. Here are some tips from my experiences 2002-3.
1) be VERY close to the subjects
2-5) see #1
6) get as many megapixels as you can afford - 3 to 5 mp will work
7) f/2 max aperture really helps, although f/2.8 can work
8) keep ISO setting low - 100 or 200 (400 if you must)
9) keep shutter speed fast - usually at least 1/60 sec for handheld but 1/125 is better
10) set cam on highest file size and quality
11) shoot in continuous frame mode
12) buy as much memory as you can get - bring extra
13) bring extra battery
14 take as many pictures as you can and hope a handful turn out as keepers.
||stoneslib is 100% correct.
A good thing to do before hand is to "practice" ...ALOT
But, no matter how much you do...Mick is a jack-rabbit that never seems to stand still for too long. I have many "smears" to prove it, lol. And I have found that Keith likes to pause and kinda pose for ya if you can catch his eye.
Good Luck VOODOOSEBI