ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympia Stadion, Munich 6th June 2003
By Alexandra Winkler/Reuters
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Munich weather!! Return to archive
05-28-03 08:07 PM
Angiegirl The weather will be warm and sunny next week, about 26C/79F on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (and the rest of the week too). Some light clouds, but everyone bring your sunburn lotion, sun-glasses, hats and water to be sure! At night it will be around 14C/57F, so not cold at all for (Northern) Europe.
Hope the forecast doesn't change much in the next days.
05-28-03 08:36 PM
shakedhandswithkeith
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
....but everyone bring your sunburn lotion, sun-glasses, hats and water to be sure!....

heeeeeey angie, we would not go to the beach, we will go to a rock `n roll party.

we don`t need sunburn lotion, we wearing sun-glasses 24 h a day and we need water only if we use the watercloset.

the weather is like the color of the underpants of g.w. bush

05-28-03 09:48 PM
steel driving hammer The Gods must be Happy!

With all the turmoil over there, let the Stones Shine A Light in the evening sun.
Damm Fucking Straight.

And I wish I'd been out in Munich Germany

When the lights on all the Rolling Stones buttons went out...

Lord I cry.

05-28-03 11:46 PM
littleredrooster Mick, Keith, Soft Pretzels, and Beer make a formidable Quartet!!!!
05-29-03 06:22 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
The weather will be warm and sunny next week, about 26C/79F on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (and the rest of the week too). Some light clouds, but everyone bring your sunburn lotion, sun-glasses, hats and water to be sure! At night it will be around 14C/57F, so not cold at all for (Northern) Europe.
Hope the forecast doesn't change much in the next days.

Hmmm, too hot for me....18C and no rain would be fine...
05-29-03 07:06 AM
marko But its perfect to have few beers ain�t it?
05-29-03 07:05 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
shakedhandswithkeith wrote:
heeeeeey angie, we would not go to the beach, we will go to a rock `n roll party.

With queueing all day, it will be hotter than a day on the beach with breeze etc! Unless you're going just before the show. In '99 in Stuttgart we had to queue all day too, in 28-30C and I can tell ya, even the heaviest German beer-types needed the cups with water the security started to distribute...

But of course it's great and I'm with ya on wearing those sunglasses 24/7, lol!!
06-01-03 11:25 AM
shakedhandswithkeith hi angie,

I remember stuttgart very well, it was really extreme hot, and RADEBERGER BEER had - I�m sure - earned the most money in their history.

see you wednesday, or tuesday?

06-01-03 05:48 PM
Angiegirl Yeh, they had a good income, lol! And they had those supergreat beer-cups/plastic glasses! I still use them at home. I hope we'll see some special cups this year.
See you Wednesday, in queue or Tuesday night if we all manage to get together.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003