ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympia Stadion, Munich 6th June 2003
By Alexandra Winkler/Reuters
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What mispressings have you got? Return to archive
05-28-03 05:54 PM
Kjell Hello
I got this two nice vinyl albums made in Italy in a series called "Super Stars serie", they are with a gatefold cover and a 12 side nice booklet in colour. It's two of them:
1. The Rolling Stones, SU 1005, from 1982
2. The Rolling Stones, SU 1016, also from 1982 but with different tracks and booklet.
The cool thing is that on the picture on the first ones cover it's not the Stones, but Cliff Richards!!
What where they thinking "Oh, what the fuck it's a Richards anyway!" That cover was replaced with "Greatest Hits", HRS 5,the same year, but they just changed the cover so inside HRS 5 it was still the SU 1005 records (got that one too).
Anybody else got some cool mispressings?
05-28-03 06:08 PM
Joey
" Dirty Work " -- 1986

{{{ CA - RACK }}}}}}

Harry : " Oh my God Steve , just look at how far our young Joey has smacked that one ..................it's clear past Waveland and on top of Steelie's roof where he is lying out in the sunshine naked again .......Steve ?!?!?! STEVE ?!?!?!?!

Steve : " Well it's kinda hard to talk Harry with your vice grip-like hold on my nuts ."

Harry : " Sorry Steve , I just can't help it -- I'm feeling so frisky these days what with the Stones touring and Pete being free again .................... "

Steve : " Understood Harry .....Hey , wanna go sunbathe with Hammer ????????????????????????????? "

Developing ..............................

Jacky !
05-28-03 06:11 PM
cocksucker please Joey-boy: you're ONE big mispressing yourself
05-28-03 10:20 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
cocksucker wrote:
please Joey-boy: you're ONE big mispressing yourself

LOL, no he isn't but, LOL!

It's all humor my little cocksucker you, and I mean little...

Cocksucker where were you in 1986?

I know where I was!

You know they used the paddle (and demerits) for punishment at Howe?

My sweet as got so numb on the weekends I tell ya!

Yeah Yeah Yeah do the Harlem Shuffle!

LIKE YOUR MAMMA GO TO HOWE HOWE!

Folks, I love the Stones music prolly more than I love myself.

05-28-03 11:51 PM
Kjell Joey
Maybe you been smoking too much of that green shit walking down the hiway ?
05-29-03 03:25 AM
Honky Tonk Man I have the Decca "I Wanna Be Your Man" 45rpm. It has "Stoned" on the B-Side. It's mispelt as "Stones"

But it's fairly coming. I think every first pressing had it!

Alex
05-29-03 03:31 AM
Kjell Cool
Hold on to that 7". Not so common as you might think. The value is like twice the one with correct flipside label.
05-29-03 03:39 AM
Honky Tonk Man I also have the "Come On" Single" Worth �20 in good condition. Not bad for a little bit of plastic. I used to buy vinyl now and again, but most of what i have, was my dads.

Best bargain i ever got was the Stones first two Decca Ep's. I paid �16 for the pair. The first EP was in fair condition, but the 5by5 one isn't bad at all.

Every Stones Decca LP i come accross, seems to be ridiculously over priced. You don't come across them too often, but is a poor condition Rolling Stones N02 really worth �40?

Sorry, im rambling. Its 8.40am, here in England. I think this is the earlisest i have ever posted in my life!
05-29-03 03:49 AM
Kjell Well all depends on what you want in the collection.
Regarding Stones No2
If the complete Oldham comment including the �blind man� note is on the back cover, it's a fair price.
just 7.50 p.m. in Kiwi land
05-29-03 12:16 PM
Joey " I know where I was!

You know they used the paddle (and demerits) for punishment at Howe?

My sweet as got so numb on the weekends I tell ya! "

My Baby Steelie ...............I would like to nuzzle you and lick your eyebrow . How DID you escape from Howe anyway ?????? Honorable Military Discharge ???????

Developing ...............

www.HoweMilitary.com

Shiver ....................

" Lick Me Ronnie "

JACKY !
05-30-03 08:58 PM
Kjell 7" I don't know why US 1975 mistakenly credit to Jagger/Richards. (would like to have)
7" Brown sugar germany 1971 wrong Lp no on B-side. (do have)

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003