ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympia Stadion, Munich 6th June 2003
By Alexandra Winkler/Reuters
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: McCartney, Mills Expecting a Baby (NSC) Return to archive
05-28-03 02:15 PM
steel driving hammer I'm not saying the baby will have 3 legs either.

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Former Beatle Paul McCartney (news), 60, and his second wife, Heather Mills, said on Wednesday that the couple are expecting a baby later this year.

Reuters Photo

"We are delighted with this happy news," the couple said in a statement.

McCartney and Mills married in June 2002. McCartney has three children from his 29-year marriage to Linda McCartney, who died of breast cancer (news - web sites) in 1998. He also adopted Linda's child from an earlier marriage.

Mills, a former model who lost her left leg below the knee in an accident, met McCartney at a charity event three years ago.

McCartney helped revolutionize popular music in the 1960s as a member of the Beatles. After they split in 1970, he continued as a solo artist and with the band Wings, which he formed with Linda.

05-28-03 02:19 PM
Joey " I'm not saying the baby will have 3 legs either. "

But it WILL have little Macca Breasts .

Developing ................

Shiver ....................

BOB JACKY !
05-28-03 02:44 PM
telecaster I am sure jb will be asked to be the godfather
05-28-03 02:46 PM
Joey " I am sure jb will be asked to be the godfather "

Tele................................

You make Joey smile .

05-28-03 02:48 PM
jb Their naming him/her Pinochio.
05-28-03 05:29 PM
Monkey Woman First Mick, then Bill, Macca... Rock 'n Roll should be marketed as the new aphrodisiac and fertility enhancer!
05-28-03 05:52 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy I still think they should have had a very classic song from Ram for their wedding.

The rather great little number "3 Legs".

Ahhh, that's a damn good song. I think I'll go put it on.

Goddamn it, Paul, if you write a whole album full of baby songs I ain't buyin' it. Give us some more rockers, huh? Or if you're gonna write slow tunes, make them less pop ballads and more "Hey Jude"!

-tSYX --- My dawg he got three legs, but he can't run...
05-28-03 05:54 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
Rock 'n Roll should be marketed as the new aphrodisiac and fertility enhancer!

Good point.

I've always said if Keith was supposed to be dead 20 years ago, how come he's STILL teaching and letting out a can of whoop ass most every night.

Let alone Mick!

In the year 2525...
05-29-03 09:31 AM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
Their naming him/her Pinochio.

jb glad to see you posting again

05-29-03 06:06 PM
L&A Sure his song/daughter will have similar haircut as Lucas

05-29-03 06:58 PM
Angiegirl Bill Wyman and his wife are expecting their 4th child, Bill revealed in an interview in Holland this week...

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003