ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympia Stadion, Munich 6th June 2003
By Alexandra Winkler/Reuters
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Can someone help me with scanned tongue image please???!! Return to archive
05-28-03 01:19 PM
Angiegirl Hi, I am looking for a scan of the Licks-tongues in high resolution, scanned from paper, not a t-shirt or anything. They are for printing. I have them small, at 72 dpi, but I need 300(at least)-600 dpi (really large) or higher, in bmp or jpg format or something like that. If the original file is rather small, I need a higher resolution than 300.
I am looking for these 3 tongues:

If nobody has that, then maybe the 40 licks tongue (the complete one, not the corner-cropped one from the album front!):

Maybe they are printed in the tour book or on a leaflet or anything, or on a magazine large sized ad or whatever? We don't have that stuff yet over here, since the tour has yet to start.

If someone can help me, I would be eternally thankfull and that person can get a 1CD or 2CD bootleg from my list:
http://www.shotofsalvation.com/c1_cdlive.htm. Please mail the file (I know it's big!!!) to: [email protected]

Thanx a lot already!
Love, Angie

[Edited by Angiegirl]
05-28-03 01:38 PM
parmeda Angie....give me about 10 minutes, then check your email.
I hope what I have, helps ya...
05-28-03 01:47 PM
nankerphelge I shoulda read your whole message Angie -- I just stuck my tongue in the scanner here at work -- it came out pretty nice, but it wasn't what you were looking for apparently...
05-28-03 02:32 PM
Joey I really am not very technical and thus should stay away from such a hot IT ( Information Technology ) issues such as this " Tongue " thingy . Yet , what I can do really well is flap my big Drunk - A## gums up and down and Dance like a Clown for hours and hours , all the while posting with such torrid vapidity that even Jay Leno is impressed .

So , with your kind permission :

DANCE LIKE A CLOWN FOR ME RONNIE !!!!!!

Bunny !
05-28-03 02:37 PM
LadyJane
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I shoulda read your whole message Angie -- I just stuck my tongue in the scanner here at work -- it came out pretty nice, but it wasn't what you were looking for apparently...

LOL

Only you, Nanky, only you could come up with that one!!

Welcome back!!

LadyJ.
05-28-03 02:54 PM
nankerphelge Strange part was, it was kinda turnin' me on....
05-28-03 03:06 PM
parmeda I would have shelled out big bucks to watch you do that Nank...
05-28-03 08:22 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Angie....give me about 10 minutes, then check your email.
I hope what I have, helps ya...

Thanx Parmeda! I will see if it's big enough, it's only 96 dpi, but I will see if I can make it work, thanx alot!
05-28-03 08:24 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I shoulda read your whole message Angie -- I just stuck my tongue in the scanner here at work -- it came out pretty nice, but it wasn't what you were looking for apparently...

LOL!! Remember to disinfect your scanner Nanky!
05-29-03 06:24 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat I have it on a t-shirt...just need to find some scissors...
05-29-03 07:08 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
I have it on a t-shirt...just need to find some scissors...

Read SSC!! I said no t-shirt scans! LOL! Anyway, it's for you that I need that image...
05-29-03 11:22 PM
parmeda Angie...check your e-mail again.
You've got me on a mission...
We'll get this right if it kills me, lol.
05-30-03 04:17 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

Read SSC!! I said no t-shirt scans! LOL! Anyway, it's for you that I need that image...

LOL! I see, it's for the shirt!
05-30-03 07:56 PM
nankerphelge Disinfect my tongue?

Young lady, my tongue is as pure as the driven snow!
I do not stick my tongue in just any ol' scanner, y'know!?
Nope.

I am not some scanner slut!

Only the finest scanners will do.
Or better yet, scanner/printers!
The high speed models especially!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003