ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympia Stadion, Munich 6th June 2003
By Alexandra Winkler/Reuters
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MARTHA!!! THANK YOU FOR THE DYLAN CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Return to archive
05-23-03 10:24 PM
MarthaMyDear THANK YOU *** SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO MUCH ***!!! I just got it and you have just the kindest heart, woman!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I'll email you SOON, ok., but I have to go and take a nap right now or I might just pass-out... lol...................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Anyways, take care and I'll be listening to it SOON, alrighty-o?!?!?! Anyways, take care and ALOT MORE SOON!!! Anyways, MORE SOON!!!

*** Martha ***
05-24-03 12:35 AM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah, thanks Martha.

Haven't had the chance to listen yet, but the setlist is fantastic(they usually are!). I'll do up some art for it, and send it later. Your other package will go out in the morning.

You rock. And tell your friend the taper that HE rocks as well...and give him a heartfelt "thanks bro" from 'ol SS.
05-24-03 02:27 AM
JumpinJackFlash Yeah, and thank's for the compilation disk's Martha, you are one right on girl, I really appreciate them.
05-24-03 10:57 AM
Martha Hey MMD SS and JJF! ...this is a nice thread to wake up to this morning! You are all so very welcome it really is MY pleasure..... and I will pass on the kudos to the taper, thanks SS. I can't wait 'til you hear this show, please let me know what you think when you do. I still have to listen to it once daily...just because. You'll see!

And then today's header is just what the Dr. ordered! Voodoo....I dig you!

Happy Birthday to Bob Dylan..the absolute coolest music man on the planet.

And many, happy returns. :-)
05-24-03 01:55 PM
Gazza Got mine yesterday - thanks so much for it plus the surprise of the Johnny Cash Tv special!!
05-25-03 10:59 AM
Martha Oh..and thanks a million Stonesy for offering to do up and send me some art you know I am challenged along that line.

Gazza, I'm so glad you are happy about the Cash bio I sent you as a surprise! :-)...It is really a good one I was glad to have caught it that evening. I don't normally do CMT but when I learned Johnny was going to be featured I plugged in! LOL

Enjoy everyone!!!!!

Hugs,

Martha
05-25-03 02:55 PM
Nasty Habits I got mine on Friday, and haven't had a chance to write 'til now! It was very wonderful to get this from you -- Tops in my book, that's whatchare.
05-25-03 06:41 PM
Martha I just dropped a copy of the Dylan show toff to the kids at our local music/head shop hippie store and made sure it was in the CD player before we left. LOL

AND we nabbed an early copy of "How The West Was Won"...the new Led Zeppelin DVD, officially being released on Tuesday. I am completely blown away...it is absolutely amazing and I've only been able to watch the first hour of it. It's so pristeen and intenese we had to stop and take a break! LOL

Anyone else see this extraordinary piece of R&R history yet? I ask and they had it behind the counter at this music store. If you are jonesin' to hear it go check out the music stores in your area look behind the counter. :-)

If you love LZ you will truly melt when you see this release.

Astounding musicianship and sound it completely blew me away.

Gotta go watch some more!

Glad everyone is lovin' the Dylan show!!!!!

Hugs,
Martha
05-26-03 01:55 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Martha wrote:
...the Cash bio I sent you as a surprise! :-)...It is really a good one I was glad to have caught it that evening. I don't normally do CMT but when I learned Johnny was going to be featured I plugged in! LOL

My favorite part of that: When Johnny told the story about being inducted into the R&R HoF. He was walking down the hall toward the bathroom and looked over and saw Keith was headed there too, and Keith said "Hey, call a photographer, I'm goin' to the toilet with Johnny Cash!" (Doncha love the way Johnny pronounced "toilet"?)

Since my main claim to fame is the fact that I "went to the toilet" with Keith, I can definitely relate. And I guess that adds up to, er, three degrees of toilet seperation away from Johnny Cash.
05-28-03 02:58 AM
MarthaMyDear >Since my main claim to fame is the fact that I "went to the toilet" with Keith, I can definitely relate. And I guess that adds up to, er, three degrees of toilet seperation away from Johnny Cash.

There was DEFINITELY a rim shot in there... OH, boy... lol.................................................
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I actually saw Keith Morris from the Circle Jerks peeing at an X show at the Hollywood Palladium (he had left the men's room door open and I turned-away)!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see this guy EVERYWHERE (all over town) and then to have almost seen him pee... WHY, I ASK YOU?!?!?! WHY??? To pee or not to pee... THAT must be the question of the day... UM, not much going on here so I'll go... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P PEE ON!!! lol.................................................
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P CRACKING-UP!!! OK.!!! I'd better go... It's getting gross!!! lol................................................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
06-02-03 12:47 PM
Pattie
Martha! I have to talk to you about LA!
plez pm me!!

I can't pm you from this computer (my old one fucked up!) kisses and hugs and rock n roll!!

love Pattie

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003