ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1965 Pierre Fournier
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tom Chaplin: I Wanted To Kill Bono Return to archive
30th May 2006 04:32 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Keane's Tom Chaplin: I Wanted To Kill Bono
Backstage at a gig...

by Scott Colothan on 5/30/2006
gigwise.com

Keane singer Tom Chaplin admitted that he got a strange urge to kill Bono when the pair met.

Chaplin and co. supported U2 on the American leg of the ‘Vertigo’ tour and says a weird thought came over him when he was backstage.

He told Q Magazine that he spotted some kitchen knives, saying: "The thought just came to me, 'I'll kill Bono.' Like when a Tube train's approaching and you get the urge to jump."

Tom Chaplin killing Bono - now that would have been a news story.
30th May 2006 04:47 PM
deuce I don't like Bono, but...

That comment just kind of reminds me too much of Mark Chapman
30th May 2006 07:08 PM
Honky Tonk Man If only Tom Chaplin knew how many people have dreamt and too this very day, still dream of killing him the same way. What an arsehole. Bon may be a twat, but he's never been the lead singer of Keane as far as I know.
30th May 2006 07:11 PM
lotsajizz yeah...we want Bono silenced, not killed......

31st May 2006 01:24 AM
pdog I've had thoughts like this before at different times in my life. I've never taken them serious...
Some of the voices in my head are meant for other people, I've saved many lifes.
Sometimes the voices are downright funny. A recent one was telling me to fire the secretary I was fucking. I realized it was meant for my neighbor, and I told him to give her a raise, or I'd tell his wife!
Killing Bono would be stupid, we need him to make fun of...
31st May 2006 10:29 AM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
pdog wrote:
I've had thoughts like this before at different times in my life. I've never taken them serious...
Some of the voices in my head are meant for other people, I've saved many lifes.
Sometimes the voices are downright funny. A recent one was telling me to fire the secretary I was fucking. I realized it was meant for my neighbor, and I told him to give her a raise, or I'd tell his wife!
Killing Bono would be stupid, we need him to make fun of...

OK, now PEOPLE... LITTLE PEOPLE!!! Everyone just CHILL OUT!!! And grab a CHILE from your refrigerator!! LOL!! (That was my bonojoke of the day.)

Now, if everyone could just stop smoking those strange enlarged paper rolled things and learn to breath, the planet would be OK for Bono and the gang (*steps on some weird SHIT*). OUCH!!! GODDAMN YOU MOTHERFUCKING EDGE ASSHOLE; I TOLD YOU NOT TO CUT YOUR FINGERNAILS AROUND MY FUCKING HOUSE, YOU BLOODY CUNT!!!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)