ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1965 Pierre Fournier
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What Happens ......... ?!?! ... ( N.S.C. ) Return to archive
29th May 2006 03:58 PM
Joey " I've been tidying my study; almost in answer to my previous post I came across about two to three hundred letters and copies of about a hundred emails from people who rushed to console me after my arrest in January 2003. These letters and emails are mostly ones I have been unable to reply to. I have replied by hand to about three hundred others, and attempt to keep in touch each New Year with those few as a token of respect and gratitude to everyone who came to my defence even before knowing the background of my case. To those who reached out and have as yet heard nothing from me, be assured I probably got your message, read it, and it meant the world to me in the first few weeks of uncertaintly about my future. "

http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/diary/display.cfm?id=288&zone=diary
29th May 2006 04:01 PM
pdog I'm sure Pete Townsend, like Maxlugar, enjoys you copying and pasting their posts.
29th May 2006 04:07 PM
Joey " I'm sure Pete Townsend ( sic ) , like Maxlugar, enjoys you copying and pasting their posts. "

You make young Joey say , ....... " Huh ?!?! "

JJJJJJJJJJACKY CAKES !

29th May 2006 04:19 PM
PeerQueer [quote]Joey wrote:
" I'm sure Pete Townsend ( sic ) , like Maxlugar, enjoys you copying and pasting their posts. "

You make young Joey say , ....... " Huh ?!?! "

JJJJJJJJJJACKY CAKES !

Joey - if this is true, Paris will NEVER allow you to entertain her again!

NEVER!
29th May 2006 05:01 PM
Joey " Joey - if this is true, Paris will NEVER allow you to entertain her again!"

29th May 2006 06:54 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Joey - if this is true, Paris will NEVER allow you to entertain her again!"

"Clambake-Clambake, gonna have a Clambake!"
29th May 2006 07:42 PM
Joey

30th May 2006 05:21 PM
sammy davis jr. Hey - is that the same chauffeur on the album cover that Keith ran over and killed?
30th May 2006 05:31 PM
Joey
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
Hey - is that the same chauffeur on the album cover that Keith ran over and killed?

No .

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=books&field-author-exact=Dougal%20Butler&rank=-relevance%2C%2Bavailability%2C-daterank/002-4107605-4953616

http://www.ijamming.net/Moon/KeithMoon3.html

[Edited by Joey]
30th May 2006 07:15 PM
lotsajizz that incident ruined Moon and sent him into the cartoon character he became

30th May 2006 08:31 PM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
that incident ruined Moon and sent him into the cartoon character he became

YES !!!!

Jizzy ............. you are a very smart man .

Moonie loved his chauffeur Neal Boland .
30th May 2006 08:33 PM
lotsajizz the whole thing was so tragic....Moon the Loon was his mask afterward to cover the pain/guilt/hurt

30th May 2006 08:38 PM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
the whole thing was so tragic....Moon the Loon was his mask afterward to cover the pain/guilt/hurt

I used to be so sad that Keith had died ..... until I realized that he is EVER present .

30th May 2006 08:45 PM
Nellcote Here Joey, read the latest...

http://www.relix.com/coverstory/
30th May 2006 08:50 PM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Here Joey, read the latest...

http://www.relix.com/coverstory/

" Always the tortured intellectual to Roger Daltrey's street fighter, Townshend helped invent rock theorizing as a voluble, volatile twenty-something-along with the power chord and the rock opera. "

Nellcote ..... Bless You ... I just printed off the article .

You are much loved by Joey
31st May 2006 12:01 AM
Zack Thats' Dougal Butler on the cover of Moonie's solo album. Man that record sucked. Keith didn't even play drums.
31st May 2006 04:45 PM
Joey
quote:
Zack wrote:
Thats' Dougal Butler on the cover of Moonie's solo album. Man that record sucked. Keith didn't even play drums.

Zack ( Zak ?!?! ) ......

You know your WHO --- Well Done !!!!

..I have got my eye on you .
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)