ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1965 Pierre Fournier
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ~G!! Yer /'pm'.... Return to archive
28th May 2006 10:11 PM
~AzQb

nm
28th May 2006 10:20 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Annie!!!! Great to hear from you!

Is thet "G" Gazza or Gerardo? LOL I know it was for Gary but I just wanted to have some seconds of hope
28th May 2006 10:31 PM
~AzQb

GerARdo!!!

You know i lovyamon..!

Hope all is well
28th May 2006 10:34 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Nothing is well in the real meaning of the word if you are not involved honey... really great to hear from you, now stay... make this a better place you know how
28th May 2006 11:37 PM
*ginda Oh my dear girl - you have been MISSED!
29th May 2006 01:40 AM
Zack Annie! Talk to us - what's up?
29th May 2006 01:53 AM
~AzQb

GiNDAGoIL~d'TruKeWeLOnde'ReAL!

Do a fellow goil an honour-- utilise that thar handydandee pm thang there, yoself, when you've a l'il time to spare there, wouldja dear?

~

29th May 2006 02:09 AM
~AzQb

WowZack

... can't say how sweet it is to "see" you, man!

How are thingswitchooOo down there in yEr neck of the woods?!

~

29th May 2006 07:36 AM
Gazza
quote:
~AzQb wrote:

nm

'bout time you started postin' here again! Good to hear from you
29th May 2006 09:30 AM
FPM C10
quote:
*ginda wrote:
Oh my dear girl - you have been MISSED!

WOW! I'll say! Hey, why don't BOTH of you stick around for awhile?

Like...forever?

30th May 2006 10:36 AM
Joey
quote:
~AzQb wrote:

nm

Annie ?!?!

ANNIE .......?!?!

Is that really YOU ?!?!?!
30th May 2006 10:50 AM
Factory Girl Hi Annie!! Its great to see you posting again!

FG!
30th May 2006 02:22 PM
~AzQb

You guys are SERyusSoul.

The fookinBesT!

Now check out MistahGilmour heah.

Amazin what{jealousy} comes out of a feller when he can't keep a buncho the same cats together to stay the course !

Him and Bill should just get together to jam, i say..!

~

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2006/05/30/dave_gilmour_urges_rolling_stones_to_qui
30th May 2006 02:27 PM
Riffhard Where the hell have you been Queenie?!?! We were talking about you over at the Couch a while back and wondering what had happened to you. I hope all is well. Good to see you again. Don't be such a stranger.

~Riffy~
30th May 2006 02:30 PM
pdog Good to see you girl. I was hoping to see you in NYC last January... Next time you better be there... oh, and welcome back! Where the hell you been?
30th May 2006 04:59 PM
~AzQb

Man!

"InMyLife", right, or even steadyChallieTime, not missin a BeAt.. you guys..!

Tho most assuredly surely, dawg--even as an AvidMorrisonDerider--you would know the first two lines of "RoadhouseBlues", i'm sure.

Yeah that, if yer readin RiFfY...that, and even "L.AWoman" about sums it up,Pepto be dammed, dawg!

...it's funny how things stick, through time, even{esp.?} in space. I mean, visions of TheFort and Jello-O and pies and RiFfY in the parking lot all denimed and TheJoEY~s and
a soppingMoNkEY and FG with her pies and ...shit...

...can't even hear a Steely song without a flash of Joey{the resident cretin,here, of course}or hear Priest without wondering when WheELie's ever gonna foot that hefty bill at the Highlawn...

...sometimes i even call the mailman SirMoonie, fer fuck's sake!

Yeah, yOUse the guys that stick dere, ya doo.

So...i'd wager "TheCouch"...could that possibly be...um... alaCasadeMaxY???

~

30th May 2006 05:09 PM
pdog That song got me to drink beer first thing in the mornin'... I can't deny that... And it was good. A beer buzz on a warm Jersey sunny summer morning.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)