ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1965 Pierre Fournier
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hate It When You Leave Return to archive
28th May 2006 05:13 PM
Flashpoint i discovered this gem...i started to listen keith solo stuff since a lot of people always make very good comments about it....is it maybe the best song he came up in the late years?...along with Slipping Away....wish this type of songs were in the Stones records
28th May 2006 08:44 PM
Some Guy I like that one a lot also!
28th May 2006 08:49 PM
Gazza the greatest song Keith has written in the last 25 years
28th May 2006 08:52 PM
Gimme Shelter Great tune.
28th May 2006 10:25 PM
Mahatma Kane Jeeves good song!
29th May 2006 01:35 AM
RSRTG 'You dont move me' off of Talk Is Cheap is one of my all time favourites......was sung with alot of emotion but then again, all Keef tracks are!
29th May 2006 01:48 AM
erikjjf
quote:
Gazza wrote:
the greatest song Keith has written in the last 25 years

I'll agree to that!
29th May 2006 05:10 PM
tumbling dice
I love it, Keith did two masterpieces.His songs with the Winos are great forever.The records aren´t dated,the drums were loud and today a lot of rock bands got this kind of mix.Talk is cheap is the last great stones album.
29th May 2006 05:35 PM
Joey

Outstanding Song .

YES !!!
29th May 2006 05:43 PM
Angiegirl Aaaahhh, my favorite solo-Keef.

Check out the outstanding live version from Keef's Boston '93 show with the wailing of Bobby Floyd... chilling!
29th May 2006 06:11 PM
Madafaka Excellent song!
Check 'Eau of Cologne' and 'This Is Rock & Roll, Baby'.
29th May 2006 08:23 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Aaaahhh, my favorite solo-Keef.

Check out the outstanding live version from Keef's Boston '93 show with the wailing of Bobby Floyd... chilling!

Never could quite get into Babi Floyd myself. Sara Dash, on the other hand...
29th May 2006 10:05 PM
Soldatti Best song on Main Offender by 10 miles.
30th May 2006 09:56 AM
glencar I never really noticed this song. I'll have to check it out again.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)