ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1965 Pierre Fournier
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith has been lucky...this man not... Return to archive
28th May 2006 01:57 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat LONDON - a notorious British bird egg robber has made a deadly fall after he had climbed in a tree at a bird nest come. British media communicate that the 63 person whose birthday it is Colin Watson on twelve meters altitude in a lariks zat, then he lost its balance and fell. Watson were in the past frequently in the news because he robbed eggs of rare birds from nests. At a searching in its house once 2200 eggs were confiscated. He several keren had been in the past condemned to fines because of its forbidden activities, the last time ten years suffered. Enemy A spokesman of bird protection reacted in a conversation with the BBC to the death of Watson: He was largest enemy ever our. He was more than one irritation, but we have wanted that such a terrible end to its career would come. According to our family he had climbed only in the tree photograph of a nest be able make.
28th May 2006 02:01 PM
Riffhard What?

Riffy
28th May 2006 02:13 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat [quote]Riffhard wrote:
What?

Riffy
[/quote

Well, the babbelfish translation isn't all that well, but you get the point.
28th May 2006 02:14 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
[quote]Riffhard wrote:
What?

Riffy
[/quote

Well, the babbelfish translation isn't all that well, but you get the point.

Oh I see. Babbelfish strikes again.

Riffy
28th May 2006 02:49 PM
Gazza
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Oh I see. Babbelfish strikes again.

Riffy

I was none the wiser either (I was gonna suggest the guy who invented babelfish should be assassinated, but maybe thats not morally justified )

Anyway - heres a slightly more coherent version :

27 May 2006
TREE FALL KILLS No1 EGG THIEF
Nest raid plunge
By Karen Bale
BRITAIN'S most notorious egg thief has fallen to his death from a tree he was climbing to rob a nest.

Colin Watson - once described as "public enemy number one" by wildlife chiefs - died after falling 30ft.

The 63-year-old had a string of convictions for stealing rare eggs and had been fined more than £4500.

Father-of-three Watson had seen the majority of his collection of 2000 eggs confiscated in 1985.

It contained the eggs of endangered birds such as golden eagles, ospreys, red kites and sparrowhawks.

Watson later appealed, saying most of the eggs had been taken before the practice was banned but his collection was not returned.

He gained fresh notoriety in 1986 when he tried to cut down a tree with a chainsaw in Loch Garten, Speyside, to reach an osprey nest. Watson, of Selby, Yorkshire, died on Wednesday after falling in woods near Doncaster.

Police said his death was not being treated as suspicious.

A spokesman for the RSPB said: "It must be a great shock to his friends and family but he was a notorious egg collector. Hopefully some birds will be a bit more secure now."

[Edited by Gazza]
28th May 2006 03:38 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Babbelfish sucks.
28th May 2006 04:37 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
I was gonna suggest the guy who invented babelfish should be assassinated,

You can't. Douglas Adams is dead already.
28th May 2006 08:21 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
What?

Riffy

LOL!

Seriously, Strange_Stray_Cat, I got the gist of your post. Riffy made me bust a gut though.

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)