ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1965 Pierre Fournier
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is there any available live recording of Jack Flash with Brian? Return to archive
28th May 2006 08:44 AM
J.J.Flash ...just wondering (hoping a loud YES as a reply)

As I was listening to some bootlegs I have from the late 60's, it impossible not to notice the energy and passion on those days. I am having a great time listening them, way underated period.
28th May 2006 08:45 AM
mrhipfl rock n' roll circus
28th May 2006 09:00 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
rock n' roll circus

LOL, I know my friend. I meant, with the exception of R'n'R circus..... please, tell me that there's another available live renditions of this with Brian.....
28th May 2006 09:20 AM
ozstones
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
...just wondering (hoping a loud YES as a reply)

As I was listening to some bootlegs I have from the late 60's, it impossible not to notice the energy and passion on those days. I am having a great time listening them, way underated period.

Hello

Good question. What about the promo films of JJFlash? The 60's underated? Not by me. :-)

Cheers

Andrew
28th May 2006 09:23 AM
axl79 The end of 1968 and beginning of the 69 is an obscure periode because Brians freaks out !

Look at http://www.nzentgraf.de/books/tcw/works1.htm

You may found 12th May: Wembley, Empire Pool, 'NME Pollwinners Concert’

28th May 2006 02:52 PM
WhenTheWhipComesDown Thanks for the info. Also wish I could find as many photos of the early
Stones on line as there are of the current Stones.
28th May 2006 02:58 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
ozstones wrote:

Hello

Good question. What about the promo films of JJFlash? The 60's underated? Not by me. :-)

Cheers

Andrew

I meant, besides the primo video and the version of R'n'R Circus.....
29th May 2006 11:46 AM
Let It Bleed This is pretty close, but I think it was recorded the previous day. This was recorded only a week after the studio version was cut (May 20, 1968).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZZaR_K47ps&search=jumpin%20jack%20flash

The only other truly live performance was the NME pollwinners concert in May of '68. I'm not aware of a full length video of that, but parts of it were shown on a TV show called "Time For Blackburn" which I've never seen.
29th May 2006 11:54 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The only live recording IN CIRCULATION it's on both audio and video is R&R Circus, the live debut of JJF at NME Pollwinners concert is not available neither on audio nor on video.

We've posted a lot of pix of that show here, that's the only thing available pictures of the show, backstage and on stage
29th May 2006 03:04 PM
rollmops That version of JJF rocks! At first I thought it was The Flaming groovies. Then I realised that The groovies must have heard that version because it sounds like their rendition of JJF.
Mops
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)