ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1965 Pierre Fournier
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Bar B Que appreciation thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
27th May 2006 03:33 PM
Nellcote My buddy is coming up North from Salado in August, he has a care package of goods ready. I've never got the gas thang. I've stuck out the coals. I do have a gas fired boiler for jambalaya, a special stew I make for football parties (let me know if you want it), lobsta, etc., otherwise it's coals for me. All thru the snow, rain, etc. It seems to taste better. Matter of fact, I'm off to grill tonight! C'mon down if you have time.
28th May 2006 01:21 AM
Bloozehound jambalaya, now your talkin, how do you guys do it up there? I always do it with shrimp,andouille,chicken / duck

you ever do a crawfish boil with that cajun cooker?
28th May 2006 05:49 AM
egon Had a BBQ with many beers yesterday eve.

It was so good that this afternoon,
I'm thiking of having a BBQ with many beers
28th May 2006 11:14 AM
Nellcote Today's feature:
Spareribs soaking in apple cider for 3 hrs
Rubbed down for two hours
Smoked for 3-4 hours.
BBQ sauce last 30 mins..
WICKED PISSAH!!

Anyone in the area later today is welcome!
28th May 2006 08:41 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Today's feature:
Spareribs soaking in apple cider for 3 hrs
Rubbed down for two hours
Smoked for 3-4 hours.
BBQ sauce last 30 mins..
WICKED PISSAH!!

Anyone in the area later today is welcome!

sounds great! but I must admit I am Que'd out.
28th May 2006 08:43 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

I have a terrific hangover this morning . Spent a majority of last evening drinking Heinekens and " Jaggerbombs " outdoors in the patio area of Mr. Toads in the Old Market District in Omaha , NE when , about Midnight , these horrific thunderstorms came rolling into town and I had to move quickly to avoid getting drenched ....... the rain NEVER let up and I got soaking wet whilst running to me car ..........

.....my fellow Stonescicles .... Never ..... I repeat .... NEVER drink outside without having first watched the Weather Channel ( Local on the Eights ) . Word .... to your flackys .

Yet , I STILL plan on making it to me brother's house for a barbecue this evening ............ Steaks ( no RIBS ) and plenty of Hess Estate Cabernet Sauvignon '99 .

www.hesscollection.com

Jacky HESS !

Joey don't you just love it when you turn to the weather channel and the local on the 8's just starts.
28th May 2006 11:01 PM
Bloozehound if ya ain't boozing, ya ain't bar-b-qin

it's just that simple
30th May 2006 05:19 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Joey don't you just love it when you turn to the weather channel and the local on the 8's just starts.

Amen Some Guy
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)