ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Đ 1965 Pierre Fournier
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: How Pissed is Mick? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
24th May 2006 10:58 PM
pdog A little, alot, not at all?
Until they strike an opening chord, I'm serisoulsy considering this thing over.
We've gotten so little news, no Keith comments, nothing from the band members.
We have to face it, this is not good.
I'll keep some hope... I'm bummed for fans who got tix. There's also a part of me that is kinda of relieved. Maybe this was God telling them the record sucked!
24th May 2006 10:59 PM
sirmoonie Its tough times like these that I wish I were a drinking man.
24th May 2006 11:27 PM
pdog You are!
25th May 2006 02:05 AM
BONOISLOVE YAWN... yeah, like. HONEY? More hot-cakes, please.
25th May 2006 02:13 AM
MrPleasant IS THE DREAM OVULATING?????
25th May 2006 02:41 AM
Altamont Of course Mick is pissed. He has no time for drunken tree climbing accidents. I bet he was more concerned about tour logistics than he was about Keith's health. You have to be cold to be where Mick is.
25th May 2006 03:08 AM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
pdog wrote:
A little, alot, not at all?
Until they strike an opening chord, I'm serisoulsy considering this thing over.
We've gotten so little news, no Keith comments, nothing from the band members.
We have to face it, this is not good.
I'll keep some hope... I'm bummed for fans who got tix. There's also a part of me that is kinda of relieved. Maybe this was God telling them the record sucked!

I read several positive Keith comments so far. I also read comments from Darryl and the Treehugger. And God doesn't exist so your last remark only proves your own lousy taste. A Bigger Bang is a damned good album.
25th May 2006 03:37 AM
marko Well,when was the last time keith covered someones ass?
40years ago,and that was once?Its allways others.mostly mick who has to cover other peoples fuck ups,believe me,this isnīt the last one.And nobody gives mick any credit
for what he does.
25th May 2006 06:55 AM
bon jovi Keith Richards=Brian Jones with more luck
25th May 2006 07:39 AM
charlotte
quote:
marko wrote:
Well,when was the last time keith covered someones ass?
40years ago,and that was once?Its allways others.mostly mick who has to cover other peoples fuck ups,believe me,this isnīt the last one.And nobody gives mick any credit
for what he does.

spot on marko
25th May 2006 07:42 AM
BILL PERKS
quote:
marko wrote:
for what he does.

I GIVE YOU DIRTY WORK
25th May 2006 07:52 AM
FotiniD
quote:
marko wrote:
for what he does.

I think one of the reasons Mick never gets enough credit for all he does is that he comes out a lot more "professional" and more distanced than Keith, in many matters. Who would you prefer? The businessman or the rocker? Yeah, I know things ain't so black or white but they do make a strong impression of that sort.

(Oh, and the fact that Mick's known to have done some major things that... hm...well, give another extra to Keith... Think of Freejack, his solo work, the latest sitcom story... Well... He's certainly not doing himself any good!)
25th May 2006 08:12 AM
LadyJane Wonder when Bill will chime in???

LJ.
25th May 2006 10:37 AM
pdog
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:

I read several positive Keith comments so far. I also read comments from Darryl and the Treehugger. And God doesn't exist so your last remark only proves your own lousy taste. A Bigger Bang is a damned good album.

My taste might be lousy for you, but it's great for me.
I can prove ABB sucks with scientific type data too.
25th May 2006 11:27 AM
jb AS pug and over 3 weeks ago reported, Mick is and remaoins livid...old nes my friend.
25th May 2006 11:28 AM
Some Guy
quote:
pdog wrote:

My taste might be lousy for you, but it's great for me.
I can prove ABB sucks with scientific type data too.

What about God?
25th May 2006 11:50 AM
jb ABB=worst album ever..
25th May 2006 11:56 AM
sirmoonie The Heat and the Suns both came up with critical upsets in the first game of their respective conference finals. Man, the playoffs started ugly this year, but the intensity now is unreal.
25th May 2006 12:01 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
The Heat and the Suns both came up with critical upsets in the first game of their respective conference finals. Man, the playoffs started ugly this year, but the intensity now is unreal.

This years play-offs will belooked back on as classics....Nash is white...and Nitwikski sings "Freedom " by David Hasselhoff to calm himself when shooting big free frows....it's true!!!
25th May 2006 12:11 PM
pdog
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

What about God?

There is no Tod.
25th May 2006 12:18 PM
Twostoned [quote]jb wrote:
ABB=worst album ever..
[/quote

AGREE!
25th May 2006 12:22 PM
pdog Dirty Work is better... I wouldn't be surprised if micks solo records were better...
And to think, I was so happy when it came out... 100% sucka-fish I was...
The bummer is, they could've done better, much better... They only did it so the tour wouldn't seem like another contrived cash-in. It actually only enhanced that it was a cash-in...
I like 6 songs on it...
25th May 2006 12:24 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
Dirty Work is better... I wouldn't be surprised if micks solo records were better...
And to think, I was so happy when it came out... 100% sucka-fish I was...
The bummer is, they could've done better, much better... They only did it so the tour wouldn't seem like another contrived cash-in. It actually only enhanced that it was a cash-in...
I like 6 songs on it...

It was, as SS pointed out, not good.
25th May 2006 12:26 PM
pdog I've deleted ABB ...
Voodoo I still listen to often, so I know it's good. I burn thorugh music and sometimes don't revisit albums. The ones I do are proof they're good.
25th May 2006 12:34 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
I've deleted ABB ...
Voodoo I still listen to often, so I know it's good. I burn thorugh music and sometimes don't revisit albums. The ones I do are proof they're good.

Neber listen to ABB, BRB, VL, SW;s. DW, UC.........useless and worthlees.
25th May 2006 12:44 PM
F505 Worse than ABB: Still Life, Dirty Work, Undercover, Steel Wheels, Voodoo Lounge, Bridges to babylon.
ABB best album since Tattoo You.
25th May 2006 12:57 PM
jb
quote:
F505 wrote:
Worse than ABB: Still Life, Dirty Work, Undercover, Steel Wheels, Voodoo Lounge, Bridges to babylon.
ABB best album since Tattoo You.

sad....vl imo better.
25th May 2006 02:06 PM
F505
quote:
jb wrote:

sad....vl imo better.

Don't forget to celebrate the 40th birthday of fligth 505....
25th May 2006 02:09 PM
jb I shall buy David hasselhoff's #1 hit album in Germany before ABB ...
25th May 2006 02:34 PM
Saint Sway RFD, SOL, BM & LWTCDI make me want to bash a coconut over Micks head
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)