ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympiahalle, Munich 4th June 2003
Thanks Sue!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A Sincere Thank You... Return to archive
05-28-03 03:04 PM
parmeda ...to each and every one of you that has made this past year an extreme adventure for me, AND, forced me to expand my mascara collection!

Today marks my first full year at RocksOff. (Yippee!) I couldn't imagine hanging around anyplace else in cyberspace other than here. My worries have been put to rest of the fears that one can experience on-line...and I have most of you as a testimony to that.

I admit that it took me a few weeks to test the waters. Fiji Joe did me in with his wit against a poor unsuspecting soul, I blame him for dragging me in. And in doing so, I would have never of shared the company of a knight in shining armor...a devil...an abundance of cartoon characters & celebrities...a walking pot leaf...a few bare-chested men...a handful of Ronnie's, Brian's & Charlie's....numerous Keith's...countless Mick's...a great looking attorney from Miami...a dude that sports balls for teeth...all of my new girlfriends...and I actually had the pleasure to meet Winston Churchill at a Stones concert! Who would have figured that?! I can't wait to see who will cross my path THIS year. Will the real Mick Jagger please step forward? (Ha! I would go into a siezure....lmao)

Jaxx, Gazza & Voodoo...thank you for your tollerance, your patience and your help whenever I've called upon you. The three of you deserve more than my mere words of appreciation...

Not too long ago, a gentleman here said to me, "...you look sexy! And I bet you're real cool too!" My immediate responce to him was, "...honey, I'm a Stones Fan. I was born sexy and cool!"

Ahhh...To any lurkers that may be reading this thread today...oh, jump on in and register now, damn it! You will have the most fun with some really incredible people.
05-28-03 03:06 PM
Joey Pammy ......................

Come to Joey !
05-28-03 03:14 PM
Factory Girl Parmeda, I second your sentiments!
05-28-03 03:19 PM
LadyJane Happy Anniversary Pam!!

RO is such a fun place...and the cast of characters....priceless!!

It's been a pleasure getting to know you!!

LadyJ.
05-28-03 03:22 PM
Moonisup you're good company pam,

Rik
05-28-03 03:23 PM
jb Pam, why can't you be my secretary? Your acts of kindness and advice are greatly appreciated and you have made it possible for me to remain here despite the hateful few who insist on constantly reporting me to the administrators in the hopes of having Gazza or Gerardo banning me on a permanent basis.
I have 6 rooms and 61/2 baths in my new sprawling estate(over 5300 sq ft under a/c) and you are welcome any time.
[Edited by jb]
05-28-03 03:25 PM
nankerphelge Hey, what a coincidence -- a good looking attorney in Miami -- wonder if he knows jb.....
05-28-03 03:46 PM
Joey " I have 6 rooms and 61/2 baths in my new sprawling estate(over 5300 sq ft under a/c) and you are welcome any time. "

What about me ??????

A little " JOEY ROOM " perhaps ?????????

" Seder plates for all Ronnie "

JACKY !
05-28-03 04:35 PM
gypsy Parmy,
You are such a sweetie! I love the camaraderie that we girls have here on RO. It has been great 'conversing' with you, LadyJane, Martha, luxury, dandelion*, etc...
I do wish we could all get together some time.
05-28-03 04:43 PM
sirmoonie Glad you're here Pam!
05-28-03 04:54 PM
telecaster I nominate Pam "Babe Of The Board" for June

P.S. Pam I moved right next door to you (Aurora)
lets go boozin, I have jb's American Express Gold Card #!
05-28-03 05:27 PM
Joey " You are such a sweetie! I love the camaraderie that we girls have here on RO. It has been great 'conversing' with you, LadyJane, Martha, luxury, dandelion*, etc...
I do wish we could all get together some time. "

Can I's plays too's ...........................?

Happy Jack !

05-28-03 05:50 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Well, gawsh, speaking as one of the handful of Ronnies and the only RonnieCake, happy anniversary!

-tSYX --- Like rolling thundah...
05-28-03 06:07 PM
stewed & Keefed Happy Anniversary Pam.......
05-28-03 11:14 PM
gypsy Of course, Joey! That's what I meant when I said we should all get together some time. We could have a co-ed slumber party...or we could separate boys and girls...and Joey could be in charge of the panty raid. Yay Joey!
05-28-03 11:44 PM
telecaster Pam can gypsy come along to our boozing session outside Chicago? Please. And howabout jb? And joey
05-29-03 01:37 AM
Sir Stonesalot Yo!

A party ain't really a party until the guy in the chain mail undies shows up.

So.....ENOUGH!!!

It is time to put an end to the dithering.

I, Sir Stonesalot, call a Rocks Off Summit Meeting. Washington DC, 2nd weekend in September, 2003. I happen to know that the Daze Inn(Days Inn) on K Street is nicely located, and easy on the plastic.

With months of notice, it should be easy enough for us to clear a weekend for a hook up. We have a bunch of DC area Rocks Off'ers...one of whom has a house with a yard and a grill(hint hint)...great FREE museums, cool bars, and cheap cabs. It's easy to get to, and with the current airfare price war, pretty cheap too!

So let's quit talkin' and start walkin'. If you ain't there...well...you ain't there.
05-29-03 03:01 AM
parmeda Thanks everyone

Josh...you couldn't pay me enough. The commute would be so costly each day
Gypsy...It'll happen one day, I promise!
Joey...you'd be more than welcome to join us
Tele...We'll have to meet in Naperville, SOON (That's so cool, you're right here! PM me. Why'd ya leave Wrigleyville? And, how'd ya snatch jb's plastic?)
SS...Is that date etched in stone?

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003