ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympiahalle, Munich 4th June 2003
Thanks Sue!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: new gal Return to archive
05-24-03 11:38 PM
LENNONLADY hi! i've been coming to this board for over a year now about everyday! so i'd thought i would finally introduce myself, im 17, and i've seen the Stones 3 times!!! (10/31, 11/2, 2/6)...c'mon, thats pretty good for someone with no job, and no car. This board is so much fun! and thank you all for providing such great info! i can't wait to start posting and meeting some of you rocksoff people! (this board is such a great form of escapism...from y'know high school
05-24-03 11:42 PM
Prodigal Son Watch out, with a name like LennonLady, you'll have the jb police on you like a fly.
05-25-03 12:49 AM
LENNONLADY from reading this board for a year and posting on shidoobee,and taking all the crap from people @ school for loving the Beatles and the Stones and yes, i know all about "JB", and i'll be fine thanks but thanks for the warning...
[Edited by LENNONLADY]
05-25-03 02:53 AM
Gimme Shelter Welcome aboard, LENNONLADY!!!!!
05-25-03 08:17 AM
J.J.Flash Welcome Sweetie! This board have lots of people who cares if you are feeling well or if you are feeling blue. This is the best place on internet all over the world.
I hope you enjoy every moment. I'm sure you'll make good friends here.
05-25-03 08:34 AM
Moonisup hello

I am devistated that my other picture is gone!!!
[Edited by Moonisup]
05-25-03 08:35 AM
Moonisup oh I see now that he's back,

that's a good thing, yes a good thing
05-25-03 08:48 AM
Pattie
Welcome!
05-25-03 10:54 AM
corgi37 Welcome. And, only 17! Like, kewl dude. Dont think much of your handle, but what the hell. You've seen the stones 1 more time than me! All the best to ya, and hope you enjoy yourself amongst us lovely people.
05-25-03 01:10 PM
LENNONLADY Thanks for all the welcomes!
05-25-03 01:29 PM
Beatle Neil Welcome aboard!!
I'm new here myself - I wasn't prepared to change my handle 'coz this was a Stones site so you just stick right with yours 'coz it's probably the best screen-name I've ever seen. Lennon's my fave person even though Keef comes pretty close - so it doesn't surprise me that they were good friends. And they were.

Ignore this 'jb' character, he was less than welcoming towards me as you can imagine - he's not worth your attention.

Hope you have fun here - BN.
///0-0\\\ ///- -\\\
05-25-03 01:34 PM
Lazy Bones What took you so long? Over a year...the finest of welcomes!
05-25-03 02:02 PM
LENNONLADY thanks Beatle Neil! my friends gave me the name Lennonlady in junior high, so i must stick with it, and The Beatles are responsible for my obsession with the Stones so i gotta give 'em some credit although, it sometimes does it ugly when you love both of them 'eh im used to it
05-25-03 09:23 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Ahhhhh....

We young Stones fans who also like the Beatles, we are making a revival.

We are unstoppable... whoo whoo...

Welcome, LennonLady. 17... damn, I think that just might mean I've been knocked out of my position of official young whippersnapper here. Depends on what month you were born.

I feel so old, damnit!

-tSYX --- Life just keeps on getting harder and harder...
05-25-03 10:02 PM
Madafaka Welcome!
05-26-03 12:24 PM
Fabio Hot Stuff welcome, you pretty chick!
I saw Paul Macca down on the Roman Colosseum, and he was fine....now I'm waitin' the GREATEST ROCK ' N ' ROLL BAND OF THE WORLD...
CIAO
FABIO Hot Stuff
05-26-03 12:57 PM
Scot Rocks Hi, welcome to the board!!!!!

look forward to chattin with you all.

Cheers

Mark
05-26-03 02:04 PM
Beatle Neil We are indeed making a revival. And you're dead right, we are unstoppable. It's not as if you get hit for saying the wrong one anymore....those times are LOOOOONG gone.
I'll lead this revolution myself if I have to. What's the problem about loving both bands anyway? I don't understand at all. It's not like someone supporting both Liverpool & Everton at the same time now is it? Now there's someone who HAS got problems....

ED RUDY - "Keith, would you ever join a stamp out The Beatles club?"
KEITH - "No. No, I wouldn't."
(NYC JFK AIRP0RT 19/10/65)
05-26-03 02:35 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Nuthin', Beatle Neil. Butcha gotta remember - this place, 's a Stones board. There's nothing *wrong* at all with liking the Beatles, but what unifies us in this joint is that we all love the Stones. I'd say about 99% of the time we smile and ignore the fact that some of us like music that others don't. I've actually had some great music recommended to me that I otherwise would never have listened to.

So we're a very happy musical family in this joint. You don't have to like a certain band to join...

...except for the Stones.

-tSYX --- I think these hands have seen a lot, I don't know...
05-26-03 03:49 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Beatle Neil wrote:

Ignore this 'jb' character, he was less than welcoming towards me as you can imagine - he's not worth your attention.

haha he ain't that bad!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003