ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympiahalle, Munich 4th June 2003
Thanks Sue!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I JUST WON GOOD SEATS FOR DYLAN ON EBAY!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Return to archive
05-24-03 10:10 PM
MarthaMyDear ON HIS FRICKING *** BIRTHDAY ***, TOO!!! IT'S A FRICKING SIGN!!! HE!!! HE!!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I sniped some fucker's snipe!!! HA!!! HA!!! I am WAY too good at the sniping and EVERYONE ELSE IS SNIPING, ALSO, so if you can snipe someone's snipe... You ain't too bad, and shit!!! HE!!! HE!!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It will be my FIRST time seeing him live and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOB!!!
lol......................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I CAN'T WAIT AND I'M SO HAPPY!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're still selling tix for the Costa Mesa show on eBay and on Ticketmaster in case anyone still wants to go, etc.!!! I am so excited, I had to post this!!! Maybe I'll give my other ticket to Sally Kirkland who I worked for once!!!
lol......................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P She was nice enough to take me to a movie, and shit... Maybe I should... YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry... I'm just a little bit too excited today!!! HE!!! HE!!!
And, NOW I shall listen to the, I'm SURE, EXCELLENT boot that Martha sent me and celebrate!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIFE CAN BE GREAT!!!
Take care and ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***

I see you've got your leopard skin pillbox hat!!!
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
05-25-03 05:08 AM
Madafaka Congrats!
05-25-03 06:24 AM
MarthaMyDear THANK YOU, MADAFAKA!!! That was my second time sniping... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I was outbid TWICE on Dylan tix to this show in the past week or so and everyone started to snipe so I gave-up and got evil, and shit... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
MAN!!! They were NASTY getting tix for this show, the fuckers!!! lol....................................... It's a damn jungle out there, I say!!! lol................................................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Maybe I should offer my sniping services since I seem to be honing them as of late..
lol................................................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Jesus... Now that the adreneline has calmed down... Thank you again!!! Take care!!!

*** Martha ***
05-25-03 08:47 AM
Pattie
I�m so happy for you!!!!!
I loove Dylan, you�re a lucky lucky lady!
05-25-03 09:17 AM
40licksdame Martha,
I'm thrilled for you too & I'm not trying to rain on your parade by any means, but I have to warn you to take every precaution you possibly can before sending your payment!!!! I got ripped on eBay on a set of Stones tix for Houston! Seller had all good feedback too! I raised enough HELL & filed charges through The FBI (such a scarey thought) & believe it or not I did get my $$$ back, but that's truly the exception! If you can pay with a credit card with fraud protection...... that's your best bet! If paying with a USPS money order, be sure to insure the Money Order! There are several other things that you can do also. You're welcome to pm me if you think you may need additional info. Again......I'm certainly not ttrying to dampen your wonderful spirits......only trying to prevent anyone else from going through the heartbreak that I did over the Houston show! I did get my money back, but what I really wanted was those damn seats for the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dame
[Edited by 40licksdame]
05-25-03 10:49 AM
Martha Martha My Dear...this makes my morning! of course, along with my cup of organic coffee with soyrich creamer which I am now drinking... I know you understand......rotflol!

No truly, all funnin' aside....CONGRATULATIONS for winning the tickets to see Bob!!!!! You will LOVE the show!

Now...go listen to that boot, (it is AWESOME alright! :-) ) I sent you and get ready to lift off!!!!!! Turn it UP!

Yay! I'm so happy for you...are we cosmically blessed to win free tickets for the shows we just can't live without???!!!..whadda ya' think? I ain't changing my name that's for DAMN sure!!! LOL!

My fav off the Louville show boot , for right now.... track one disc two...."Honest With Me"

"I'm stranded in the city that never sleeps....
Some of these women just give me the creeps....."

And later...

"I'm having a hard time believing some people were EVER alive!! I'm stark naked and I don't care..."

This song is in my head when I fall asleep and in it when I wake up!

Enjoy, go nuts, have a blast! Yipee for Martha My Dear!!!!

Hugs to you sister,
Martha
05-25-03 10:20 PM
Madafaka I always wonder why you post a lot of smile faces... Now, I realise that you are a funny person! Keep on good mood
05-26-03 01:21 AM
MarthaMyDear THANK YOU, YOU GUYS!!! NOW, I'M BROKE!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Actually, it's not going to be that much more than the original price and I just figure that I'm paying for the convenience (somewhat... At least the fun adreneline rush I always get on eBay!!! lol.................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P ) of not having to try desperately to get them the day they went on sale, which I almost did but couldn't make-up my mind if I should or not, so... So, thank you, Pattie and Martha, OF COURSE, and you are right, 40lickslady... I was very paranoid but I was actually able to make a deal with the person selling them where I will go to their work and pick them up and pay that person there in person... That is actually a good way to do it if they agree to it and you live somewhat near the seller, etc., IMHO... My friend and I were actually almost ripped off of Stones tix last year (for Staples Center) but that person was ripping ALOT of people on eBay off and he got busted (LUCKILY), so we were able to get our money back, etc.!!! Maybe that was the same person?!?!?!

Anyways, Madafaka, yes, although I do suffer from depression, I do have some happiness in my heart because I have been clean and sober for almost twelve years and the obsession to abuse drugs and alcohol was lifted a LONG time ago, thank GOD, so I feel FREE and that is where that inner happiness comes from (being free of those addictions)... I do love life, also (even though, to me, it's not been so easy), but I always have HOPE it will get better, etc.!!!

Anyways, take care, PEACE, and ROCK ON!!! And, I'll listen to my new Dylan boot now!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take care!!!

*** Martha ***
05-26-03 05:24 AM
Pattie
I�m so proud of you for staying clean that long! It takes a whole lotta strength, and I know you�ve got it
05-26-03 09:13 AM
Madafaka Good for you Martha! Congrats again. Keep out of that crap.
Enjoy your concert!
05-26-03 10:05 AM
MarthaMyDear THANK YOU, YOU GUYS!!! lol.............................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P It's a big pain in the butt sometimes but I'm alive, so it's worth it!!! lol.............................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Anyways, take care and thank you, again!!! ROCK ON AND PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
05-26-03 10:09 PM
Madafaka You're always welcome

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003