ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympiahalle, Munich 4th June 2003
Thanks Sue!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Inexpensive Hotels In Richmond And London (?!?!?!) Return to archive
05-23-03 10:06 PM
MarthaMyDear I need some help in finding two good hotels, but LOW-priced if that is possible (one near Twickenham (in Richmond?!?!?!) and one in London (hopefully near the Astoria Theatre))... If anyone can help me with some suggestions, links, or whatever, that would be very kind and I would GREATLY appreciate that... THANK YOU, FOLKS and have an EXCELLENT weekend!!! ;D Take care!!! ;D

*** Martha ***

P.S. (Or maybe the question should be... Do DECENT hotels EXHIST in Richmond (?!?!?!) near Twickenham and/or London that aren't expensive?!?!?! I ponder this thought, as I do Mick's butt sometimes (but rarely, lately, it seems), on this chilly and cloudy day... Thank you, folks... )
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
05-24-03 07:55 AM
Moonisup you can stay in our room hhahahahahahaahhaaahah
05-24-03 08:12 AM
gypsymofo60 Martha, hi!.......No such thing I'm afraid. Hotels in London cost a packet, and well, Richmond?.....Get yourself a nice B&B just outside the capitol, there are many good, reasonably priced dossers. Lonely Planet Book will get you started. All the best, and good luck!
05-24-03 04:52 PM
MarthaMyDear HEY!!! Moonisuppie, CALM DOWN!!! lol........................................
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P You and your Satan's Spawn pix, and shit... SHEESH!!! HE!!! HE!!! lol........................................ :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Anyways, thank you very much, gypsymofo60!!! I am just curious... What kind of hotel in London would be "reasonably-priced"?!?!?! I mean, what are the down-sides to them?!?!?! RATS?!?!?! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! MICE (still UGH)?!?!?! Shoe box-sized rooms with peeling wall paper, holes in the walls, and no heat?!?!?! lol........................................ :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I'm just curious... lol........................................ :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Thank you for the advice on the B&B but I don't like them so I'll pass... lol........................................
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P But, thank you anyways and I'll look-into getting that book, also, so thank you very much, gypsymofo60, and if anyone else has any suggestions like the above (UNLIKE MOONISUPPIE'S 'CAUSE HE'S INSANE!!! HE!!! HE!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P ), thank you SO MUCH in advance and I hope you can see all of the shows you want to see and that's it!!! Thank you again and ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
05-24-03 11:53 PM
Melody Here's a link for you to check out Richmond hotels

http://www.visitrichmond.co.uk/home.htm
05-25-03 12:13 AM
MarthaMyDear THANK YOU, MELODY!!! WELCOME TO THE BOARD, by the way, and ENJOY!!!
Take care and ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003