ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympiahalle, Munich 4th June 2003
Thanks Sue!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: wtf??? Return to archive
05-21-03 11:26 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl We fucking move to improve but seems that I fucked the whoile thing up. What's this message?

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Do you receive the same fucking disgusting message?

I can't change the header! ...and I have a good one

Like the dog of two bones

05-21-03 11:28 PM
Lazy Bones I received that response when trying to enter Gazza's setlist page earlier tonight. And that beautiful header is gone.
05-21-03 11:33 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks Lazybones... this is one of the risks of moving, but of course it'll be fixed no later than.. yesterday

Shit... and the guy in charge is my dearest nephew To�o...

To�o please read this
[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
05-21-03 11:41 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl obStones Something Happened to me yesterday... and still active in my brain today and tomorrow
05-21-03 11:59 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I told you hahahahaha well that's fixed... and I need I fix
05-21-03 11:59 PM
Lazy Bones Much better!
05-22-03 02:03 PM
Angiegirl Not enough bandwith...O how I hate that! I say internet free and unlimited for every1!!!

[Edited by Angiegirl]
05-22-03 02:46 PM
jb Why has my avatar disappeared?
[Edited by jb]
05-22-03 03:18 PM
nankerphelge Your wife has attached it as part of her divorce proceedings!
05-22-03 06:43 PM
Angiegirl ROTFL!!!!!
05-22-03 06:51 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
jb wrote:
Why has my avatar disappeared?
[Edited by jb]

We took a vote. Sorry!

See this link to make amendments.

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/153714-1.html

05-22-03 07:26 PM
Gazza >Why has my avatar disappeared?

It was hacked by some visitors from a Beatles site
05-22-03 07:45 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Gazza wrote:
>Why has my avatar disappeared?

It was hacked by some visitors from a Beatles site

05-23-03 10:34 AM
F505 Your wife has attached it as part of her divorce proceedings!

Good news for his secretary
05-23-03 12:20 PM
Madafaka LOL! You're really funny guys.
05-23-03 01:49 PM
jb So we can no longer chose our own avatar? I have a new one with me in front of my home leaning on my S430(notice the beautiful chrome wheels). I feel this would be a great picture as people could really get to know how the real "JB" lives and then I might be more appreciated by many, including Gzza and Gerardo.
05-23-03 05:22 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jb wrote:
Why has my avatar disappeared?

So you have time to post more than 4200 messages but don�t have time to read ONE, and I mean only ONE general announcement with the word IMPORTANT in upper case posted by the administrators?

This shows and proves what I have told you in the past, you�re here just to flood and feel you�re fan number one because of the number of posts.

Do you know that one of the principles of human communication is to listen before talk, to read before write, to understand before explain?

05-23-03 05:25 PM
gypsy You expect a married man who's cavorting around with his secretary to understand principles?
05-23-03 05:28 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl no, but you can't say I didn't try
05-25-03 01:08 PM
Beatle Neil HA HA!!
Nice one Gazza.
Tell him how it is, man.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003