ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympiahalle, Munich 4th June 2003
Thanks Sue!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rock Stars you'd love to share a beer with... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
05-27-03 09:39 AM
Joey " What in the hell were you AFRAID of? We are 9 of the nicest, coolest, decent guys you could ever meet. The rest of us had that pegged. Why didn't you? "

Stoney ...........................................

I would like to clutch you to my bosom , softly , gently and sweetly stroke your young , sweaty , moist , glistening , shiny , quivering , gorgeous Stoney forehead and just say , " Thanks , Man for being so damn Stonesy ! "

Jacky !

05-27-03 11:35 AM
Sir Stonesalot Jo-Jo,

I appreciate the offer....but do you think Gypsy could do the stroking? I mean, you could watch if you want.
05-27-03 11:58 AM
magicwoman Oh, and anything with Avril Lavigne
-------------------------------------
Avril lavrigne is no rockstar maybe she thinkes she is but she is not she is a fake rock star
05-27-03 12:10 PM
steel driving hammer Was watching the Willie Nelson special last night and Norah Jones!

Man she has a voice!

I'd love to open a vintage bottle w/ her.
05-27-03 01:06 PM
Joey " I appreciate the offer....but do you think Gypsy could do the stroking? I mean, you could watch if you want. "

Stoney ........................are you suggesting a three - some ????????????????????????????

Damn I love the way you think ----- YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Drinks are on the house for everyone Ronnie and Cardinal Fang is a GOD ! "

Jacky !
05-27-03 01:34 PM
sirmoonie My dream about Joey's imaginery wife was one helluva lot hotter than my dream about Steelie's!
05-27-03 02:11 PM
parmeda As of today, it would have to be Billy, Frank & Dusty (ZZ Top). Saw them this weekend and I'd love to get them plowed so I could snatch the outfits they had on, right off their backs!

Seriously...I'd love to settle back with Chuck Berry. He's one of the mold-breakers that's still around to talk about it. Talk about a walking history book...
05-27-03 03:35 PM
Child of the Moon All I'm asking for is a quick night in the sack, maybe two, with Avril. And I do dig a couple of her songs, but it's mainly that primal attraction thing going. I actually probably would prefer that she shut up during our romantic liason by nightlight (or something)
05-27-03 06:07 PM
stewed & Keefed Tom Waits,Captain Beefheart and Keef
05-28-03 12:45 AM
Sir Stonesalot Pammy...Chuck Berry????

Obviously you haven't read up on what he likes to do with white women....or maybe you haven't seen the disturbing video of what he likes to do with white women.

Let put it this way...how do you feel about being a toilet for the evening?

Chuck may be a rock n roll legend, and innovator...but he treats women...especially, white women...REALLY bad.
05-28-03 01:29 AM
parmeda Oh, absolutely SS!

I know all about Chuck and his evil ways.
And you should know by now that I never jump at the obvious...I love a challenge! I have seen the likes of his types in my days...bring him on!

In that case, to take it one step further, my second choice would have to be Sean Connery, lol! I have an aluminum bat incase things get out of hand...

But seriously, I would still sit with Mr. Berry. The man has been there and pretty damned near done most of it, with and in the company of so many other artists...an experience of endless stories.
05-28-03 02:52 AM
FPM C10
quote:
parmeda wrote:
...an experience of endless stories.

By all accounts Chuck is a bitter, sometimes vindictive, closed man who feels everyone has ripped him off.

I think Bo Diddley would be more fun - some guys I know opened for him in the 70s, and they got to eat fried chicken that Bo cooked in the dressing room.

Chuck doesn't seem like much fun in "Hail Hail Rock & Roll" and that home movie of him peeing on the hooker...yechhh.

But hey, Pam, it's YOUR fantasy! I'd wear a raincoat if I were you!

I'll be over in the bar with SS and Tom Waits and SDH.
05-28-03 09:17 AM
steel driving hammer
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

I'll be over in the bar with SS and Tom Waits and SDH.

Why is it w/ Guinness when you drink 12 bottles, you only piss twice?

Does the heavy barley soak up the urine?

Cheers!
05-28-03 09:20 AM
Joey " Chuck doesn't seem like much fun in "Hail Hail Rock & Roll" and that home movie of him peeing on the hooker...yechhh. "

<----- " Salty , isn't it "?????????????????????

Hey little buddy , you saw the home movie too , huh ???

Bob Jacky !

Page: 1 2 3

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003