ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympiahalle, Munich 4th June 2003
Thanks Sue!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick in Paris May 12 Return to archive
05-13-03 11:00 PM
prism Mick was in Paris Monday. I think Keith is in Los Angeles.
05-14-03 01:43 AM
Monkey Woman Nice one, but where do you know it from? And what was he doing? Anything to do with the recording of a new album from the Paris sessions last year?
05-14-03 04:36 AM
prism Mick spent the rainy Monday in Paris with Luciana and Lucas. Keith's closest assistants are in Los Angeles.
05-14-03 09:55 AM
vampire
quote:
prism wrote:
Mick spent the rainy Monday in Paris with Luciana and Lucas. Keith's closest assistants are in Los Angeles.

Lu is always complaining, in her TV show, about the lack of a boyfriend in her life...It seems she's looking desperately for someone.
05-14-03 02:52 PM
Miss U. Her TV show?? On where?
05-14-03 03:06 PM
vampire Miss U, Luciana has a daily TV show named "Superpop" on Brazilian channel "Rede TV". In Brazil you can watch her by cable TV, channel 21, every nite at 9PM, from Mondays to Fridays. She has also a good salary, about 15,000 dollars month.

[Edited by vampire]
05-14-03 04:54 PM
Milton Luciana and Lucas are in France since last Thursday, they will have a private party for Lucas in France with just a few guests including Mick and Elizabeth Jagger who, according to Luciana, adores Lucas. Luciana ordered a cake with figures representing Lucas, Mick Jagger and herself.

Lucas will have another birthday party in Brazil. Luciana is preparing lots of surprises to her son�s birthday party in S�o Paulo, next Sunday. Luciana bought a case loaded with Super Hero�s toys, the main theme for the party.

Luciana and Lucas will be back in Brazil next Sunday, for a big party to celebrate Lucas 4th anniversary with more than 250 guests, Elizabeth will probablywill be there again.

[Edited by Milton]
05-14-03 05:40 PM
FPM C10 There was a film clip on TV (I think it was on E!)last night of the happy family taking a walk in a park. And they actually DID look happy - Mick was laughing, wearing a red sweater. Hmmm...was it the Bois du Boulogne? Maybe he was smiling because he was planning on "burying (Luciana's) bones"?

Truth is stranger than fiction! We drive through there every day!
05-14-03 05:50 PM
vampire
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
(...)There was a film clip on TV (I think it was on E!)last night of the happy family taking a walk in a park. And they actually DID look happy - Mick was laughing, wearing a red sweater. (...)

Isnt really stranger? But I think Mick looks happy because Lucas. Who could say that some years ago? Mick big daddy!

[Edited by vampire]
05-16-03 05:36 PM
gotdablouse So it sounds like the kid is allright then? Last I heard he'd been in a freak accident no?
05-16-03 05:56 PM
vampire yep, he�s quite fine.
05-16-03 08:43 PM
moy More pix from Colourpress

05-16-03 09:00 PM
steel driving hammer Gosh thanks Moy!

You always come through like I don't know how!

Cheers honey.
05-16-03 09:42 PM
throbby Christ, is that a minivan Mick is tooling around in?
05-17-03 08:45 AM
nankerphelge Looks like a brunette to me.....
05-23-03 05:52 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Some more, from the Brazilian magazine Caras, scanned by Gaby

In case you can't see them ckick here http://fotos.terra.com.br/album.cgi/374379
05-24-03 05:15 AM
Pattie
What�s Keith doing in LA?
05-25-03 06:05 AM
Pattie
nobody knows? what Keith�s doing in LA?

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003