ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Beggars Banquet's sessions - Olympic Sound Studios, London - 10th June 1968
No Expectations and Sympathy For The Devil
Dean Goodhill

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: stones box set!!!!! Return to archive
05-28-02 10:15 AM
denis wilson Can anyone give me any info on the proposed box set,will the greatest hits replace the box set,hope not!When you think of the great dylan bootleg box set surely the stones can equal this.The Stones Did a lot of live broadcasts on bbc what happened to this stuff not to mentiom the club gigs ex-third side of love you live.Co on stones get the finger out.if you cant be bothered give it to the fan clubs and we will make the selections
05-28-02 10:42 AM
steel driving hammer They can either make this boxed set a real gem or just another common boxed set.

Make it special Cohl or whomever's in charge of this thing.

You have a library of songs that can fill Japan's Marnira Trench.
05-28-02 10:45 AM
Honky Tonk Man Wooooahh, this is spooky, didnt you drown about 20 years ago?

Anyhow, we all pray that there will be a boxset. My bet is that someday we will get one. Every other band gets one. I think the Stones are holding out as they are still a band. When they retire im sure we will get a box set. When that will be who knows? In the mean time Denis, look forward to the "Greatest Hits" cd. Its going to have a few new songs on it which the boys are recording as we speak!!

05-28-02 12:27 PM
padre Check out this site: http://www.collect.com/interest/article.asp?id=958

05-28-02 02:46 PM
gypsy LOL, Honky Tonk Man! That was Dennis Wilson...two "N"'s. This guy just has one "N."
05-28-02 08:16 PM
Honky Tonk Man I know Gypsy, ididnt look before i typed it, but i thought it was funny anyway. Im sure Denis found it funny!

Heck, id be suprised if old Dennis Wilson wasnt chuckling from his grave!!!
05-29-02 01:14 AM
bluesgirl Stones have finished their recording sessions in Paris yesterday, the studios were constantly besieged with fans and media people so that the Stones would walk in thru different entrances or, when they arrived, they remained in their car until a man of the security staff cleared the entrance and the boys were whisked in. No interviews this time, no one was allowed in the studio, only photographer Dominique Tarl� was able to take a shot of Keith while leaving the studio at 5 a.m.
They stayed in three different hotels in town and were driven to the studio in anonymous cars. It seems they have worked on 17 new tracks from which they will choose thre or four to be included in the box set!
saw it at STONESPLANET
05-29-02 03:35 AM
Rolling Hansie Don't worry. We will get some great bootlegs with the new songs that the Stones won't put on their boxset.
05-29-02 03:37 AM
denis wilson Its a long swim from the states to northern ireland,lost the N on the way over!!!!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.