ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Beggars Banquet's sessions - Olympic Sound Studios, London - 10th June 1968
No Expectations and Sympathy For The Devil
Dean Goodhill

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Lost Highwaymen Return to archive
05-27-02 10:14 PM
Cardinal Ximinez YES!

More than very passable version of Dead Flowers. I thought Keith played some nice lead fills...and he didn't even sing that bad!

The big surprise was how well Ryan Adams and Hank Williams III (more like grandad than daddy! Thank GOD!) did. Aside from Adams missing a lyric(I think it was jitters), I thought they did a real nice job.

Damn, I guess this means I have to go buy the CD when it comes out...and I'm sure one will come out.
05-27-02 10:28 PM
gypsy Ryan Adams is a knob...what was up with that band-aid on his chin?
05-28-02 07:23 AM
Honky Tonk Man Heres what happend to Ryan Adams

Taken from Mojo Magazine

What is up with Ryan Adams? Following recent live sets in which the overpraised wannabe Steve Forbert chided his lighting guy and launched into self - indulgent sets where the audience was an after - thought, Adams is now making the news for his BAR-ROOM BRAWLING SKILLS. On April 14th along with Keith Richards and Hank Williams III, a bandaged Adams joined Willie Nelson for a recording of his Willie Nelson and Freunds tv special. Calling themselves the Lost Highwaymen, the four-peice tackled the aptly named The Harder They Come and Dead Flowers.

The bandaged Adams had enjoyed a pre-performance scrap in a Nashville Club. "I got in a fight with some asshole, " he said. "I took a dive. After the first hit, i hit a park bench, busted my chin open, and then i swatted him in the eye. I think i beat him pretty good because they called the cops and then i ran"

Yep, he sounds like a complete tosser too me
05-28-02 01:05 PM
padre Is there any site where Keef's performances can be seen? I checked out willienelson.com but there was nothing about it.
05-28-02 01:31 PM
KeepRigid First, Ryan appears at the Oscars, informing us all how intoxicated he is...and now here we learn firsthand more of his badass-ness!

Ryan Rocks!
05-28-02 02:18 PM
gypsy I am not an asshole! And, Ryan did not get the best of me in said fight! His entourage broke it up, just when I was about to lay a real hurtin' on him. Now I'm really going to kick his scrawny ass!
05-28-02 02:35 PM
Joey "Just when I was about to lay a real hurtin' on him. Now I'm really going to kick his scrawny ass! '

Gypsy , you can lay a real hurtin' on me anytime . Beat Me senseless Princess .

Joey Foreman

05-28-02 02:39 PM
gypsy Joey, I think someone else has already beat me to the punch!
[Edited by gypsy]
05-28-02 04:42 PM
Joey 'Joey, I think someone else has already beat me to the punch!
[Edited by gypsy]'

Gypsy , you make young Joey say , HUH ???????????

05-28-02 04:45 PM
gypsy I think a LOT of things make Joey say "huh?"

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.