ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Beggars Banquet's sessions - Olympic Sound Studios, London - 10th June 1968
No Expectations and Sympathy For The Devil
Dean Goodhill

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Worried Return to archive
05-27-02 03:29 AM
Mikey Hey everyone,

Got my PacBell Park and Oakland Arena tix the other day. On a whim I went to tickets.com to see what tix, if any were left for the Oakland shows (a full 10 days after tix went on sale)and it seemed that every time I put in requests for 1, 2, 3, 4, and even 5 tix, at best available, I was able to get $300 seats. I hope they are sold out, Oakland has been good to the Stones and nothing beats a show indoors, but that had me a little worried.

PS- Who's gonna be in SF/Oakland for the shows? Let's get together.

Mikey

05-28-02 01:56 PM
jb tHEY HAVE SOLD OUT MOST EAST COAST DATES WITH EXCEPTION OF wASHINGTON....Oakland usually sells vewry well-In 94 there were 4 stadium shows, but Pearl Jam opened. With 2 shows at Pac Bell it probably won't sell out, but I'm sure you will get close to 20,000...
05-28-02 02:10 PM
T&A clearly there was a gamble taken by the Stones...they put out the two stadium dates first - sold those out and then put the arena show on sale with the pricey $300 floor seats. the hard-core fans had already spent their wad on the pacbell show(s) and weren't going to muster up another $300 for the arena show.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.