ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Beggars Banquet's sessions - Olympic Sound Studios, London - 10th June 1968
No Expectations and Sympathy For The Devil
Dean Goodhill

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who's next Return to archive
05-25-02 05:06 PM
KEEFNTHAT What a fucking album!!!
Bought it this week have not stopped listening yet!
any one else DIG this shit or what because i'm rockin' day and night to this stuff!
05-25-02 05:42 PM
nanky I did the same thing about 20 years ago -- had just started listening to the Who and one day picked up Who's Next and was just blown away -- drove out to Cape Cod listening to it the whole way out, the whole time out, and the whole way back.

05-25-02 05:47 PM
KEEFNTHAT YEAH! amazing innit?
I am blazing 1 up right now mate listening to baba o'riley
It's all good, sorry i'm a bit behind u nanky. I am 21 and it has never sounded so fresh, good production, blowing my mind!
05-25-02 09:09 PM
Scot Rocks
quote:
What a fucking album!!!
Bought it this week have not stopped listening yet!
any one else DIG this shit or what because i'm rockin' day and night to this stuff!

Yeah mate you are right Who's Next is one of the best albums ever made. It is my favourite Who album and is one of the very rare albums that just does not have one bad song. On this album the Who really sounded fantastic and hard rocking like they never had or never did again. The whole band Pete, Rodger, Keith and John all just worked in perfect harmony and kicked out one of heck of an album. Like you Keef as soon as I bought it I just never stopped listening to it...and I still haven't, and I bought it over a year ago!!!. With songs like Baba O'Reilly, Won't Get Fooled Again, Behind Blue Eyes, I don't even know myself...I could just list every track, what more can I say apart from the fact that...

"I'D CALL THAT A BARGAIN!!!!!
THE BEST I EVER HAD!!!!!!
THE BEST I EVER HAD!!!!!!"

Mark

THE WHO ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE GIVE US A NEW WHO ALBUM PETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
05-26-02 06:36 AM
KEEFNTHAT Yeah its so good, I only paid �5.99!
A BARGAIN, THE BEST I EVER HAD!
05-26-02 10:48 AM
Moonlight Mile You're on to something there sonny. Who's Next ranks up there with a few of the Stones' best. Incredible rock and roll. Pete Townshend is almost as great as he thinks he is.
05-26-02 01:16 PM
Honky Tonk Man Whos Next is a great album, no doubt about it, but i think its the only great album the Who have. All the Who albums are good, but its the only one which is pretty much great from start to finish.

Thats what the Stones dont suffer from so much. I mean, all their early albums except 12x5 and TSMR are great from start to finish. I still think "She Said Yeah" is the best opening track on any mid sixtees album

"Dum de de dum dum dum, little girl where did you come from?"

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.