ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Beggars Banquet's sessions - Olympic Sound Studios, London - 10th June 1968
No Expectations and Sympathy For The Devil
Dean Goodhill

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: JOY Return to archive
05-25-02 01:10 PM
Miss U. Got my tix today for Skydome Oct.18, Floor B4, 1st row....right by the B Stage...can't wait !!!!!!

Mick here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on Jagger let the good times roll !!! I feel like stroking everybody, lol.

Tell me baby what's my name, tell me sweetie...ahh yeah.

Oh by the way, the other day I dreamt of Mick Taylor for some weird reason...he was close but far away at the same time. Omen??

Now all I need is the BLIMP.
05-25-02 03:02 PM
Robert Schneeweiss Miss U, I pegged you as someone a bit cooler, more refined. It's one thing to be enthusiastic, but...I sent you a private e-mail regarding the subject.

quote:
Miss U. wrote:
Got my tix today for Skydome Oct.18, Floor B4, 1st row....right by the B Stage...can't wait !!!!!!

Mick here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on Jagger let the good times roll !!! I feel like stroking everybody, lol.

Tell me baby what's my name, tell me sweetie...ahh yeah.

Oh by the way, the other day I dreamt of Mick Taylor for some weird reason...he was close but far away at the same time. Omen??

Now all I need is the BLIMP.

05-25-02 04:17 PM
luxury1 MIss U--no MOntreal tix for you?? I just got Floor Row K, seat 34, and am also waiting to see if I got a better seat through the RS fan Club--of course, I have NO IDEA where I purchased a 300.00 tix from them..I will be selling the lesser seat of the two if interested.
05-26-02 06:47 PM
Miss U. Hi Luxury!

I had my hands full so to speak with the Toronto tix on Saturday, but would still like to see them in Montreal...if you have an extra ticket hang on to it for me. Keep in touch, thanx!

Where are you sitting for Toronto? I just wanted to see them up close, didn't care whether it's ACC or Skydome.
05-26-02 06:50 PM
Miss U. Oh.... you meant Floor Row K at the Skydome, right?

I thought you were talking about tix for Montreal...did you get those?
05-26-02 09:13 PM
luxury1 No --I was talking about MOntreal--I live right outside the city--I'm not going to Toronto. I will have an extra floor seat for MOntreal--defintely within the first 15 rows if you want it--The MOlsonCentre security was a bit lax last time I was there and we could move around and ended up dancing in front of Keith all night!!
05-26-02 10:59 PM
seeker_100 Hey all, firstly let me say, ticketmaster bites, i got shut out of Air Canada tickets...damn TM. Anyway if anybody has some good close floors to part with, send me a note, we can talk. Really would like to avoid the scalpers day of show, but will go regardless. See ya in T.O.
05-27-02 09:56 AM
Lazy Bones Sorry Miss U, I rifled off an e-mail before reading this post. Sounds like you got a nice seat there! I managed sections 102 for ACC and 115 for SkyDome - very happy with both!
Anyone know if there's a b-stage for the arena shows? My ACC seats are great for a b-stage.
05-27-02 03:32 PM
Miss U. Lazy Bones, yes, there's a B Stage for both ACC and the Skydome!! And I'm right in front of the B stage at Skydome, section B4, first row.

Thx for the email...I'll get back to you about those Mtrl tix.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.