ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Beggars Banquet's sessions - Olympic Sound Studios, London - 10th June 1968
No Expectations and Sympathy For The Devil
Dean Goodhill

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jagger's Ex Queen Of Brazil's Gays Return to archive
05-24-02 11:26 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Jagger's Ex Queen Of Brazil's Gays
for Gay.com UK
24 May 2002

Model Luciana Morad, mother of Mick Jagger's three-year-old son Lucas, has been elected Queen of the Gays of Brazil.

The model turned TV presenter is overjoyed at her new title. "I live surrounded by gays and deserve this homour," she said.

"My success in Brazil has been based on my own efforts - I've only had success abroad because I had a child with Mick," she added.

Note: I found this doing some news search... I dont have gay.com bookmarked LOL
05-24-02 11:48 PM
MarthaMyDear On getAccess... After all the listings of the Stones shows, etc., it says:

LATEST NEWS

Elton John: Queen for a Day

UM, WE KNOW!!! WE KNOW!!! lol.................. :P Thank you... Thank you very much... :}

*** Martha ***
05-24-02 11:57 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl ...for a day? LOL at this speed, "she" will be the next Queen celebrating "her" Golden Jubilee
05-25-02 12:22 AM
MarthaMyDear I know... HE!!! HE!!! :P I LOVE Elton John, but he's OUT, already, and we all know it!!! lol...................... :P I just wish he'd take me shopping, for Christ's sake (and can I be his friend during the Stones ticket sales??? lol...................... :P Before and after and always... HE!!! HE!!! :P ) His music is BEAutiful...

*** Martha ***
05-25-02 01:02 AM
StonesJuno Oh VoodooChileInWhatLand...as a great playwrite wrote: "Me Doth Think you protest way too much!" :lol Just kidding, but your disclaimer about Gay.com had me rolling with laughter!
05-25-02 01:29 AM
Cardinal Ximinez Hey G!

Any pics of Joey at that website?

He may be one of the admin "guys" there!
05-25-02 01:53 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
StonesJuno wrote:
Oh VoodooChileInWhatLand...as a great playwrite wrote: "Me Doth Think you protest way too much!" :lol Just kidding, but your disclaimer about Gay.com had me rolling with laughter!

Hey StonesJuno I need to protect my ass for the upcoming fans gatherings. Last time I attended a gay party my ass was auctioned but fortunately the reserve price was not met!
05-25-02 02:09 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Cardinal Ximinez wrote:
Any pics of Joey at that website?

He may be one of the admin "guys" there!

LOL I didn't see any, but here's the link if you want to find it out or make new friends

http://uk.gay.com/news/5832

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.