ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Beggars Banquet's sessions - Olympic Sound Studios, London - 10th June 1968
No Expectations and Sympathy For The Devil
Dean Goodhill

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Got a serious tingle today Return to archive
05-24-02 05:21 PM
nankerphelge I was checking out tix on eBay and I was looking at some of the seating charts for various venues and my mind drifted a bit to being down close to the stage and listening to Sympathy or Tumblin Dice, and suddenly it happened

Sort of a Stonesgasm -- all the hair on my neck stands up and I get a little shiver (not unlike the famed piss shiver that many men experience toward the end of a main vein drain)

Yeah -- it is just starting to hit home how fucking awesome this fall is gonna be.

Obligatory substance abuse content: hammering out the precise DNA sequences of Black Limo I tonite to get the proper mix of full body buzz, chiba-face, and euphoria! Wish me luck -- the slightest mix up of the sequnce and I could end up like Ozzy.

05-25-02 09:45 PM
TomL Do it man, do it.
05-26-02 07:55 PM
FPM C10
quote:
TomL wrote:
Do it man, do it.

Don't egg him on! Nanker is the board bro I've run into the most (except for Card X, who I've known since the Stones' 1911-12 Tour of the Austro-Hungarian Empire)- me & Nank have battled the forces of evil together in Syracuse, DC and Cleveland, and were also (unbeknownst to us) under the same Dome in Atlanta. So if the next time I run into him, he's palsied and mumbling about being the fookin' Prince o' Darkness - I blame YOU!

Last night I was listening to the 3 hr Australian radio show about the Stones that was recommended over at my other imaginary clubhouse, and one archival interview asked Keith what his health regimen was. "Mmmm, take three of THESE, smoke three of THOSE, drink ten of those..." We of the C10 are embarked on a never-ending search for the EXACT ingredients of Keith's Health Regimen. I'm sure Nanker is proceeding in a completely scientific manner, and will arrive at the proper conclusions in time for the tour. His C10 brothers are depending on it!
05-27-02 08:47 AM
nanky Nothing like a little Memorial Day weekend to make one feel fantastic.

The study is going very well -- the team of bioengineers I have assembled has been working non-stop for three days now. I think we have isolated the basic genetic pattern of Limo I. The full body buzz is not quite there yet, but the euphoria and chiba-face are very nice. I have no doubts that we will have the strain completed before September!

05-27-02 11:19 AM
FPM C10
quote:
nanky wrote:

The study is going very well -- I have no doubts that we will have the strain completed before September!

FPM (doing a Montgomery Burns imitation): EXCELLENT!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.