ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Columbia Airport 1994
© Mark Seliger

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What If? Return to archive
May 24th, 2004 05:16 PM
MikeyC613 What if Ronnie doesn't pick up the slack this NEW tour? Can we start making excuses for what seems to be inevitable, him shirking his duties as a guitar player? His hands will be unoccupied by cigarettes or booze, the only thing he'll have is a guitar pick. Do you guys think he'll use it this tour? And if he happens to have a resurrection, which we all know he's capable of, will Keith's arthritis become a moot point? Because watching Hail, Hail, Rock and Roll gave me the impression that the brothers just keep it going for much longer than the white boys. Mick Jagger is excluded, since he's black. Charlie Watts is a fusion of sediment and other various types of concrete.
May 24th, 2004 05:56 PM
polksalad69
quote:
MikeyC613 wrote:
Because watching Hail, Hail, Rock and Roll gave me the impression that the brothers just keep it going for much longer than the white boys. Mick Jagger is excluded, since he's black. Charlie Watts is a fusion of sediment and other various types of concrete.

Right on Mikey!!!

David Honeyboy Edwards Born Jun 28, 1915 in Shaw, MS
Homesick James Williamson Born Apr 3, 1910 in Somerville, TN
Robert Lockwood Jr. Born Mar 27, 1915 in Marvell, AR

[Edited by polksalad69]
May 24th, 2004 11:28 PM
BILL PERKS WHY IS EVERY NEW MEMBER A WANKER?
May 25th, 2004 12:21 AM
beer Who gives a shit about Ronnie, Keith or Jagger? I'm going to see a Chuck Leavell show. Don't rain on my parade you bastard.