ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Columbia Airport 1994
© Mark Seliger

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Aerosmith Hamilton 2004 DVD B&P Return to archive
May 24th, 2004 04:21 PM
MRD8 Just so some of you can see what kinda show Aerosmith puts on these days I'm offering to B&P a few copies of their April 22, 2004 Hamilton, Ontario show...here's the setlist:
Toys In The Attic, Love In An Elevator, Back In The Saddle, Other Side, Cryin', Road Runner, Jaded, Fever, Stop Messin', Never Loved, Living On The Edge, Shame, Shame, Shame, Dream On, Draw The Line, Baby Please Don't Go, Walk This Way, Sweet Emotions, Don't Wanna Miss A Thing and Train Kept A Rollin'. Email me privately at [email protected] for details. For those of you who get stuff from me every week send two blanks and a note telling me what I'm burning for you...and a paid return mailer, of course!
May 24th, 2004 04:24 PM
jb Most of us here despise Aerosmith, but it's nice of you to offer...
May 24th, 2004 04:46 PM
Lazy Bones Great offer, Bob! Again.

Don't let the voice-in-the-corner deteriorate your generosity. I'm sure you don't need me to tell you how much people appreciate your continued efforts in sharing music.

That (Aerosmith) show was at Copps Coliseum - a great venue, 40 minutes from here.
May 24th, 2004 04:50 PM
MRD8 Lazy Bones,
Don't worry nothing Josh has to say about ANYTHING would discourage me from doing what I do! lol He despises the Rolling Stones too but it hasn't kept him from posting on their boards for the last several years... Do you know Vic who films shows in TO, Hamilton, Buffalo and that area in general?
May 24th, 2004 05:01 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
Lazy Bones,
Do you know Vic who films shows in TO, Hamilton, Buffalo and that area in general?

Not personally. But Tom and Al have spoken of him (should that be the same guy). Al, especially, says his work is great.

Is he from Toronto?
May 24th, 2004 05:13 PM
MRD8 He is from Hamilton...
May 24th, 2004 09:14 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
He is from Hamilton...

Ah, steel town. Thanks, Bob!
May 24th, 2004 10:20 PM
Scottfree Their a good band, they just don't have any good music.....
[Edited by Scottfree]
May 25th, 2004 09:13 AM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Scottfree wrote:
Their a good band, they just don't have any good music.....
[Edited by Scottfree]

Then what do you judge a 'good band' on?
May 25th, 2004 10:07 AM
Jumping Jack Very nice boot. Thanks Mr. D. Y'all should take him up on his generocity.
May 25th, 2004 11:26 AM
Monkeytonkman Why do most people on this site despise Aerosmith?

The Stones have always been 'my band' you know, my all time favourites. But saying that I like a band that can kick out the jams, and I gotta say that Aerosmith do, any band that headlines Monsters of Rock at Castle Donnigton have gotta be doing something right.

as for Honkin on bobo, its all good brother. jut like i like women - down & dirty!