ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Happy 66th Birthday Charlie!"
"Don’t ever call me your fucking drummer! You’re my fucking singer!"
(Charlie to Mick, Amsterdam, mid-80's)
© 1965 Jeri Holloway (Web Premier of this picture tonight)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ron Wood Writing Autobiography Return to archive
25th May 2007 08:25 AM
GotToRollMe WOOD PENS AUTOBIOGRAPHY

ROLLING STONES rocker RONNIE WOOD is spilling the secrets of 30 years with the band in a new book of memoirs. As well as reminiscing about the group, the guitarist is also set to chart his personal battles against addiction as well as his recent painting career in Ronnie Wood: The Autobiography, due for release later this year (07). A source tells British newspaper The Independent, "Rehab brought the memories pouring out. It is going to be pretty juicy. Not one of those rock books that sits unopened on your coffee table." His agent says, "Ronnie remembers everything."

Link: http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/wood%20pens%20autobiography_1032109
25th May 2007 08:32 AM
Nellcote Must have got a kick in the arse from Keith's 5 mil ransom for his tales. Looks like good reading up ahead. If one has not ever read Mac's All The Rage, it is a good point to begin...Thanks for the heads up GTRM....
25th May 2007 09:03 AM
Lord Homosex Mac's book and Marianne Faithful's book are both excellent.
25th May 2007 09:22 AM
Jumacfly RW Autobiography:

Vodka
Gin
Scotch
guitar
Beer
Vodka
Gin
Vodka
Waving
Beer
Gin
AA
Vodka
Helium
25th May 2007 10:24 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
"Ronnie remembers everything."

LOL

unfortunately that doesnt apply to about 3/4 of the songs on their current set list
25th May 2007 10:28 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

LOL

unfortunately that doesnt apply to about 3/4 of the songs on their current set list

LOL so true
25th May 2007 12:21 PM
gypsy For pics of Ronnie and his first-wife, Krissy, I made a little site:

http://krissy-wood.tripod.com
[Edited by gypsy]
25th May 2007 12:43 PM
MidnightRambler
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

LOL

Not sure why you say that, Sway. Out of all of them...Ronnie has the best memory for the Stones catalog. Your statement would reflect more on Keith if anything. If the comment was supposed to be a jab that Ronnie doesn't play enough or play well...then that's one thing. We shouldn't forget that during that period when Keith was totally out of it during ABB---Ronnie carried them both....and delivered. He has it in him...just gets a bit overshadowed by Keith--when Keith actually plays.
[Edited by MidnightRambler]
25th May 2007 01:00 PM
Saint Sway Rambler,

I've seen Ronnie forget Jumpin Jack Flash
25th May 2007 07:22 PM
MrPleasant Maybe Mick Taylor should write this one.
25th May 2007 07:40 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
RW Autobiography:

Vodka
Gin
Scotch
guitar
Beer
Vodka
Gin
Vodka
Waving
Beer
Gin
AA
Vodka
Helium

what no blow?
good one.

if and when it comes around i will be making a trip to barns and noble.
25th May 2007 11:09 PM
duck
quote:
gypsy wrote:
For pics of Ronnie and his first-wife, Krissy, I made a little site:

http://krissy-wood.tripod.com
[Edited by gypsy]

25th May 2007 11:10 PM
duck
quote:
duck wrote:
very nice site, thanks

26th May 2007 12:13 AM
glencar I hope he comes up with a better title than "The Autobiography"! No amtter what, a must read for true Stones fans.
26th May 2007 04:21 AM
Navin I'm so excited that I'm typing this with my fingers
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)