ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Happy 66th Birthday Charlie!"
"Don’t ever call me your fucking drummer! You’re my fucking singer!"
(Charlie to Mick, Amsterdam, mid-80's)
© 1965 Jeri Holloway (Web Premier of this picture tonight)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: where's the dvd info Return to archive
24th May 2007 12:23 PM
artinis1 from nick,

supposedly the biggest bang dvd is being released at best buy on june 12, is there any info for it regarding the tracklists or anything else for that matter, it seems very strange that the relase is a little over 2 weeks out and yet there has been no offcial confirmation yet, some people claim that best buy has confirmed the date and price, but here in chicago, the 2 stores that i go to have no idea of what i am talking about, nor can they find it on the computer, any info is appreciated
24th May 2007 04:48 PM
fireontheplatter i'm afraid you'll just have to hurry up and wait.....

24th May 2007 04:50 PM
artinis1 from nick,

waiting sucks
24th May 2007 04:56 PM
fireontheplatter from what i have read..it sounds like it is going to be a real nice box set and with nice packaging and all.

there are probably a few people waiting in anticipation.
24th May 2007 06:17 PM
artinis1 from nick,

it just seems like the 12th of june is too soon for this to come out, there hasn't been any promotion at all, is 2 weeks enough to get the word out,
24th May 2007 06:27 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
artinis1 wrote:
from nick,

it just seems like the 12th of june is too soon for this to come out, there hasn't been any promotion at all, is 2 weeks enough to get the word out,

not to worry

it will probably sell itself.

everybody say ow
24th May 2007 08:03 PM
Bloozehound C'mon, spill the beans already
25th May 2007 07:18 AM
Bob Tamp I think the June 12th date is bullshit. It's probably July 12th. Nothing officially announced by the stones(except Mick mentioning during the Euro press conference) and nothing on the Best Buy web site...and when I checked directly with Best Buy this week, no record of it.
25th May 2007 12:34 PM
Stones
quote:
Bob Tamp wrote:
I think the June 12th date is bullshit. It's probably July 12th. Nothing officially announced by the stones(except Mick mentioning during the Euro press conference) and nothing on the Best Buy web site...and when I checked directly with Best Buy this week, no record of it.

That might make sense - July 12th is the 45th anniversary of their first show, no ?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)