ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Happy 66th Birthday Charlie!"
"Don’t ever call me your fucking drummer! You’re my fucking singer!"
(Charlie to Mick, Amsterdam, mid-80's)
© 1965 Jeri Holloway (Web Premier of this picture tonight)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jagger Needs Help Making Honey Return to archive
22nd May 2007 08:07 AM
PartyDoll MEG OK..How much more nonsense we gonna be subjected to?!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,...7230504,00.html

Jagger's got insects appeal

By THOMAS WHITAKER
May 22, 2007

MICK JAGGER covered his manhood with BEES to try to give girls more satisfaction, a pal has claimed.

Sir Mick, who has been ridiculed for having a tiny todger, attempted to let the insects sting his penis to blow it up.

Movie director Julien Temple revealed how the Rolling Stones frontman tried the Amazonian marriage ritual when filming scenes for the 1981 movie Fitzcarraldo.

Temple, 53, who was in Mexico with the band directing the Undercover Of The Night video, made the revelation on Radio 4’s Film Programme.

He said: “It involved putting bamboo over the male member and filling it with stinger bees so the member attained the size of the bamboo. Mick spent months in the jungle in Peru. He was going mad out there I think.”

Mick has been ridiculed by old flame Janice Dickinson, 52, who told interviewer Jonathan Ross last week that Mick “has a very small penis”.

Mick, 63, has seven children with four different women and has bedded thousands of women.

22nd May 2007 08:10 AM
Nellcote Sounds like Temple, who was a fairly popular director at the time, hasn't received a paycheck in a while...
22nd May 2007 09:05 AM
Jeep
[Edited by Jeep]
22nd May 2007 09:28 AM
Jumacfly I remember a pic of Mick rehearsing in 1989 in jogging pants and I was impressed by the size of his "pack"....may be it was his 81 football socks rolled inside!
23rd May 2007 07:58 PM
gorda I don't believe it!

I think it's just one of those things people print, so they can sell magazines!
23rd May 2007 08:13 PM
fireontheplatter i promise not to drink and post anymore
23rd May 2007 08:36 PM
PartyDoll MEG Maybe it was these kinds of bees:

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
23rd May 2007 08:44 PM
pdog All I can say is that my life is pretty plain
I like watchin' the puddles gather rain
And all I can do is just pour some tea for two
and speak my point of view
But it's not sane, It's not sane

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
[Edited by pdog]
23rd May 2007 09:18 PM
StonesChick Mick doesn't need help with anything..
23rd May 2007 09:40 PM
Soldatti Mick needs a bit of publicity, Keith is the king of media now.
23rd May 2007 09:42 PM
StonesChick
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
Mick needs a bit of publicity, Keith is the king of media now.

Do you think? Why? I guess he'll be getting plenty very soon!

23rd May 2007 10:51 PM
pdog Somehow I really douby Mick has a small penis... Regardless, like his bald head, i'm sure he would've had this fixed as well...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)