ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Happy 66th Birthday Charlie!"
"Don’t ever call me your fucking drummer! You’re my fucking singer!"
(Charlie to Mick, Amsterdam, mid-80's)
© 1965 Jeri Holloway (Web Premier of this picture tonight)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stallone and Jagger 'are poor lovers' Return to archive
21st May 2007 07:08 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Stallone and Jagger 'are poor lovers'
Tuesday May 22 09:00 AEST

Bulky Sylvester Stallone and rock star Mick Jagger are both lacking in the trouser department, according to their former lover.

Outrageous ex-supermodel Janice Dickinson said Jagger had a "little willy" and said of Stallone: "He's a really smart guy but after we had sex he goes 'bam slam ham'.

And although Stallone is famed for being macho and muscled, Dickinson said his manhood didn't match up.

Shaking her head she said: "Big, buff, but down there, mmm mmm."

Dickinson also revealed she wants to marry Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber so she can become a lady.

But she got confused when she mistook his Any Dream Will Do co-star, Dr Who's John Barrowman, as his lover.

She said; "I would love to be his wife because I would be Lady Dick.

"What about that hot guy, his partner, that's better looking that Tom Cruise?

Of the two my choice would be Lloyd Webber but then Tom Cruise isn't bad."

Dickinson caused mayhem during her guest appearance on chat show Friday Night with Jonathan Ross.

Flirting with her host, sitting on his knee and draping herself across the table, she said: "I didn't come over here to have tea with you baby.

"How's the missus? Are you happy? I have plans for you young man." When a flustered Ross asked: "Would you like to have intercourse with me?" She replied: "Yes."

Dickinson also revealed that she's a fan of X-Factor and American Idol judge Simon Cowell.

She said: "He's got a flabby bum. I put my hand on his bum. Flab. "But I think he's wonderful."

The 53-year-old also revealed how she looks so young for her age. She said: "Everything about me is fake and I'm perfect. Fake tits, fake teeth, fake hair, fake nails, I'm perfect."

Dickinson is starring in Abbey and Janice, Beauty and the Best, where she mentors footballer Peter Crouch's model girlfriend Abbey Clancy, who is hoping to make it big in the States.

Splash News / Snapper Media

9 NEWSWATCH

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
21st May 2007 07:10 PM
pdog I love it when they look up at me....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
21st May 2007 07:50 PM
fireontheplatter she's so silly

but she does wear stockings and has nice legs.

i couldn't care less what this fool has to say.
21st May 2007 08:05 PM
Poison Dart She's one annoying bitch.
22nd May 2007 08:28 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
she's so silly

but she does wear stockings and has nice legs.

i couldn't care less what this fool has to say.

same here I love banging old bitches with stockings and heels
22nd May 2007 09:44 AM
luxury1 What's the matter, Janice? Mick not taking your calls??
22nd May 2007 10:49 AM
Saint Sway I could really care less about this but for some reason I do recall watching an old interview with Janice when she bragged about Mick being endowed and being a great lover

also, I'm guessing that even dudes that are hung like NBA players feel like they're just swinging a wiffle ball bat in the Lincoln Tunnel when they're with Janice, if you get my drift
22nd May 2007 12:04 PM
gypsy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I could really care less about this but for some reason I do recall watching an old interview with Janice when she bragged about Mick being endowed and being a great lover

It's even in her book - about Mick being a good lover and well-endowed.

Her book was in the $1.00 bin - I couldn't resist.
22nd May 2007 12:19 PM
Gazza
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I'm guessing that even dudes that are hung like NBA players feel like they're just swinging a wiffle ball bat in the Lincoln Tunnel when they're with Janice, if you get my drift

Janice's wiki 'entry' (fnar, fnar) mentions that she said on the Howard Stern show that she'd slept with over 1,000 men, so I get your drift.

In Belfast-speak, our version of your Lincoln Tunnel metaphor is known as "throwing a sausage up Royal Avenue"....

22nd May 2007 12:34 PM
GotToRollMe That is one nutty bitch.
22nd May 2007 12:39 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Janice's wiki 'entry' (fnar, fnar) mentions that she said on the Howard Stern show that she'd slept with over 1,000 men, so I get your drift.

In Belfast-speak, our version of your Lincoln Tunnel metaphor is known as "throwing a sausage up Royal Avenue"....

I guess then the Stones metaphor would be "tossing a hot dog into the tarped-out section"
22nd May 2007 01:27 PM
gimmekeef Another old Tabloid Tramp lookin for publicity....Shes got a face like a can of crushed assholes....
22nd May 2007 01:39 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Gazza wrote:

1,000 men....that's nothing, so did Gomer Pyle...and his men were marines.
23rd May 2007 01:24 AM
Bloozehound
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
....Shes got a face like a can of crushed assholes....

Whoa!
23rd May 2007 08:28 PM
gotdablouse Poor thing...

23rd May 2007 09:44 PM
StonesChick
quote:
gotdablouse wrote:
Poor thing...

lol

She is one grotesque bitch
[Edited by StonesChick]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)