ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Happy 66th Birthday Charlie!"
"Don’t ever call me your fucking drummer! You’re my fucking singer!"
(Charlie to Mick, Amsterdam, mid-80's)
© 1965 Jeri Holloway (Web Premier of this picture tonight)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Paris' Upcoming Cavity Search Return to archive Page: 1 2
13th May 2007 10:13 AM
gimmekeef Sunday May 13th
LA Times Views

Officials in Orange County have confirmed that hotel heiress Paris Hilton will recieve no special treatment when incarcerated.She has been ordered to report with no earrings and short cropped hair so that each ear will be accessible for matrons to peer in and conduct the mandatory cavity search.
13th May 2007 10:34 AM
fireontheplatter everybody say OUCH
13th May 2007 11:00 AM
MrPleasant Stupid publicity stunt.

Maybe...

[Edited by MrPleasant]
13th May 2007 11:05 AM
Jeep
13th May 2007 11:28 AM
sirmoonie People should be upset by this miscarriage of justice. The criminal justice system is not supposed to a be a capriciuous popularity contest - that girl has been wronged because of who she is, not what she did (which was practically nothing).
13th May 2007 11:28 AM
mojoman joey and toml are missing out.....
13th May 2007 11:39 AM
Jeep
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
People should be upset by this miscarriage of justice. The criminal justice system is not supposed to a be a capriciuous popularity contest - that girl has been wronged because of who she is, not what she did (which was practically nothing).

Maybe California is changing...

[Edited by Jeep]
13th May 2007 01:34 PM
fireontheplatter pdog and joey, i suspect, will be conducting the search.

lucky bastards......
13th May 2007 01:42 PM
LadyJane Somebody PLEASE post Joey's "finger light" picture.

It is so appropriate.

Voodoo...I BEG you to find pics of Joey and TomL, dress them up as police officers and reveal to the world WHO will be conducting the cavity search.

lmao.

LJ.
13th May 2007 03:49 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
People should be upset by this miscarriage of justice. The criminal justice system is not supposed to a be a capriciuous popularity contest - that girl has been wronged because of who she is, not what she did (which was practically nothing).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
13th May 2007 11:34 PM
Mahatma Kane Jeeves Will she show up at Phil Spector's trial???
13th May 2007 11:40 PM
sirmoonie My DNA is splashed in every fucking Frontage Road Motel Six on I-10 from Jax to LA. Do what you will with that information.
14th May 2007 03:27 AM
MrPleasant I sort of feel sorry for Paris Hilton. She even imposes herself, discretely, as seen in this vid:

14th May 2007 09:17 AM
M.O.W.A.T. Paris conducts her own cavity search:

14th May 2007 09:24 AM
EELPIE i do not care for this woman
14th May 2007 10:34 AM
Saint Sway can someone let me know if my tv remote shows up in her cavity search

its been missing for about 3 weeks now

TIA
14th May 2007 10:44 AM
EELPIE
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
can someone let me know if my tv remote shows up in her cavity search

its been missing for about 3 weeks now

TIA

maybe they'll find Joey, too.
14th May 2007 10:53 AM
Joey " ... to peer in and conduct the mandatory cavity search. "

Why ?! ... WHY ?!

My heart just .....ACHES !!!!!!!

Poor Lil' Lambie ..........

Somewhere in Nebraska ....a clown cries :

|
|
V

14th May 2007 11:00 AM
Joey " can someone let me know if my tv remote shows up in her cavity search

its been missing for about 3 weeks now "

Developing ........................................

" My heart just ACHES Ronnie ! "

'kins !

[Edited by Joey]
14th May 2007 11:51 AM
Joey " The criminal justice system is not supposed to a be a capriciuous popularity contest - "

14th May 2007 01:25 PM
monkey_man Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

14th May 2007 01:38 PM
Starbuck i still have no idea why this woman is famous. she is an anorexia case if ever i saw one. she has no discernable talent, aside from making sex videos with former boyfriends. she is young and rich - that is all. hell, joey and ian billen have more posting talent than paris has talent for anything.

WHY DOES AMERICA CARE????
14th May 2007 01:42 PM
Ten Thousand Motels PATTY HEARST GIVES PARIS 'PRISON ADVICE'

Fellow heiress Patty Hearst, famously kidnapped by the Symbionese Liberation Army in 1974, has given Paris Hilton a few words of warning before she begins her prison sentence.

In what is surely one of the most bizarre stories this year Hearst, who has something of a cult fascination in the US, wrote to gossip website tmz.com to initially deny claims that she is in contact with Paris who is preparing for her sentence.

The 53-year-old amazed America in the 1970s when she appeared to join her captors in furthering their cause and was seen wielding an assault rifle in a bank robbery. She later claimed her actions were the result of brainwashing and Stockholm syndrome, when hostages sympathise with their captors.

Her seven-year prison term was drastically cut short to 22 months and she was finally granted a full pardon by president Bill Clinton in 2001.

Paris is hoping that her 45-day jail sentence for violating her driving probation, due to begin on June 5th, is cut short.

However Hearst seems unlikely to provide sympathetic advice to the Simple Life star.

"Since I'm thinking about it now, I must say that my heart goes out to the inmates of the century regional detention centre," read the scathing letter.

"45 days with Paris Hilton and the attendant publicity seems like cruel and unusual punishment to me. Perhaps they should be petitioning the governor for relief?"

14/05/2007 07:22:00

14th May 2007 01:43 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
i still have no idea why this woman is famous. she is an anorexia case if ever i saw one. she has no discernable talent, aside from making sex videos with former boyfriends. she is young and rich - that is all. hell, joey and ian billen have more posting talent than paris has talent for anything.

This is a country that elected George Walker Bush III. Twice. Of course Paris Hilton is famous.
14th May 2007 02:47 PM
Starbuck
quote:
This is a country that elected George Walker Bush III. Twice. Of course Paris Hilton is famous.

by my count, it was only once.

however, you make a good point. an excellent point, in fact. i completely now understand why she is famous, why people always misuse apostrophes, and why this planet will be unable to sustain life 400 years from now.

moonie...will you be going to the 18th annual "bob dylan sound alike contest" at the 400 bar this may the 24th?
14th May 2007 03:32 PM
Saint Sway Joey & TomL?

14th May 2007 03:37 PM
Joey
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

Paris is really the History of this great country --- with all of its turmoil , bombast , passion , contradictions and trends .... it is all there -- all in one thoroughly American Woman . When Paris Hilton succeeds , America succeeds and when Paris Hilton fails , it is America that fails .

14th May 2007 03:45 PM
pdog Ever wonder why Paris' is told by all the guys that she has the whitest teeth they ever "came" across?
She brushes with cock, like Joey!
14th May 2007 03:49 PM
Joey

Only in Bushie43's America ( the AGE OF INDIFFERENCE ) could Paris Hilton become so famous .

Word .

Joey " Please , pass the biscuits Pappy " O'Daniel !
14th May 2007 04:46 PM
sirmoonie That woman did not deserve this.

Now quick, all of you smoldering geeks put your hands on your shoulders, clap your elbows together, and say "Arp! Arp!"
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)