ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Nico
Musicland Studios, Munich November 1973 with Giorgio Moroder
© Pop Magazine Germany - with thanks to Nico Zentgraf
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŃOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mickboy help Return to archive
May 27th, 2005 01:42 PM
Vinyl kills Can anybody here hook me up with some CDr trades for these Mickboy remasters:

It’s only rock ‘n’ roll “short & curlies”
Sticky fingers “tastes so good”
Their Satanic majesties request
Only when it’s frozen
Get what you need “let it bleed”

I'm located in the US. Here is my STONES list. I have other bands as well. Drop me an email if interested please.

[email protected]

ROLLING STONES, THE “BEAT BEAT BEAT AT THE BEEB” 2 CDR. Complete BBC sessions from 1963-1965. Invasion unlimited rec. A+
ROLLING STONES, THE “COULD YOU WALK ON WATER” 2 CDR Alternates/outtakes from AFTERMATH period. Sister morphine rec. A+
ROLLING STONES, THE “BEGGARS BREAKFAST” Studio outtakes/alternates from 1962-1972. Invasion unlimited rec. A+/B
ROLLING STONES, THE “ITCHY FINGERS” Studio outtakes/alternates from the LET IT BLEED/STICKY FINGERS sessions. Invasion unlimited rec. A/B
ROLLING STONES, THE “HILLSIDE BLUES” 2 CDR. Collection of studio outtakes/alternates from the Trident and Olympia studio sessions 1968-1970. VGP 214. A
ROLLING STONES, THE “ACETATES” Alternate tracks from GOATS HEAD SOUP/IT’S ONLY ROCK ‘N’ ROLL plus unreleased tracks. Midnight beat rec. A+
ROLLING STONES, THE “MADE IN THE SHADE” Studio outtakes from 1977-1978. Invasion unlimited rec. A+
ROLLING STONES, THE “FAST TALKING” Studio outtakes from 1972-1979. VGP 237. A+
ROLLING STONES, THE “MAIN STREET REVISTED” 2 CDR Mickboy remaster of EXILE ON MAIN STREET with alternates/outtakes. Torn and frayed/mickboy rec. A+
ROLLING STONES, THE “DANCING SO FREE” Mickboy remaster of the GOATS HEAD SOUP album plus outtakes/alternates. Torn and frayed/mickboy rec. A+
ROLLING STONES, THE “FROM RAGS TO EXCESS” 2 CDR Mickboy remaster of the BLACK AND BLUE album plus alternates/outtakes. Torn and frayed/mickboy rec. A+
ROLLING STONES, THE “PARIS MATCH” Early live recordings from 1965-1967. B/C+
ROLLING STONES, THE “LIVER THAN YOU’LL EVER BE” Remastered 30th Anniversary Edition of Oakland, CA 11/9/69 second show. Sister morphine rec. B
ROLLING STONES, THE “HYDE PARK 1969” 2 CDR London, England 6/5/69. Swingin’ pig rec. B
ROLLING STONES, THE “GATHERING MADNESS” Phoenix Coliseum, Phoenix, Arizona. Nov/11/69. Also includes “Brown Sugar” from Altamont. VGP 031. B
ROLLING STONES, THE “COLOGNE 1970” Sporthalle, Cologne, West Germany Sep/18/70 & Live at Empire Pool, Wembley April/26/64. NME poll-winners concert. VGP 049.
ROLLING STONES, THE “LIVE IN LEEDS” Leeds University, England 3/13/71. Sister morphine rec. A+
ROLLING STONES, THE “THEY’RE REALLY ROCKIN’ IN BOSTON” Boston Gardens, Boston, Massachusetts. July/18/72. VGP 020.
ROLLING STONES, THE “WINTER TOUR-AUCKLAND 1973” Western Springs Stadium, Auckland, New Zealand. Feb/11/73. VGP 015. B/C
ROLLING STONES, THE “THE ORIGINAL NASTY MUSIC” London 9/9/73, Brussels 17/10/73, New York 26/7/72. 2CDR A
ROLLING STONES, THE “LIVE IN FRANKFURT 1976” Frankfurt, Germany 4/29/76. Vigotone rec. B+
ROLLING STONES, THE “ON TOP OF OLD SMOKEY” 2 CDR. Various tracks taken from the 78/81 tours. VGP 280. A+.

May 27th, 2005 01:56 PM
mac_daddy thanks for reminding me - lazy bones, i am on it, i swear...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)