ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Nico
Musicland Studios, Munich November 1973 with Giorgio Moroder
© Pop Magazine Germany - with thanks to Nico Zentgraf
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Outstanding Article .....( S.S.C. ) Return to archive Page: 1 2
May 26th, 2005 06:02 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joey, I just heard that an Omaha show is increasingly likely!

It's Confirmed !!!!!
May 26th, 2005 06:07 PM
glencar No, just increasingly likely. A friend of mine just told me it's all the talk on one of those mailing lists. I never promised that I'd go there, did I?
May 26th, 2005 06:11 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
glencar wrote:
The ad that people want to ban. It's too salacious, some are saying.

you can view the commercial, unedited, in its entirety here
May 26th, 2005 06:16 PM
glencar Bless you, my son! Spicyparis indeed!
May 26th, 2005 06:17 PM
Mr Jimmy mac_daddy is always so helpful. Thank you.

Too bad that commercial doesn't star Adriana Lima (the caliente brazilian brunette crumpet) instead of Paris.
May 26th, 2005 06:22 PM
glencar Is Carls Jr. any good?
May 26th, 2005 06:29 PM
Lil Brian
quote:

Richards said, "We really felt like a sore pimple in Omaha. We did a local TV show before our concert at the Music Hall in the City Auditorium."

I'd like to know if this TV footage still exists. I must investigate. If I find it, I'll start a ROCKS OFF dvd tree for everyone here that would like to see it.
May 27th, 2005 09:30 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:

A friend of mine just told me it's all the talk on one of those mailing lists.

{{{{{ WTF ?!?! }}}}}

Please explain .................

Purscee Joe !
May 27th, 2005 09:57 AM
voodoopug FYI: Carl Jr.s = Hardees = a restaraunt filthier than the girl in the commercial
May 27th, 2005 10:16 AM
glencar Joey, according to my source, the mailing list which is an offshoot of undercover has many people saying that Omaha is brewing up a show.
May 27th, 2005 10:17 AM
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
FYI: Carl Jr.s = Hardees = a restaraunt filthier than the girl in the commercial

Bleccchhh! I hate Hardees!
May 27th, 2005 11:06 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joey, according to my source, the mailing list which is an offshoot of undercover has many people saying that Omaha is brewing up a show.

" Howard told Juliette Lewis that he's always figured that she's a very sexual girl and wild in the sack. Juliette said she'd take that as a compliment. She wouldn't' say a lot about her sex life though, refusing to say when she lost her virginity and whether or not she has anal sex among other things. She said that she wasn't going to share those things with a stranger and seemed very unimpressed when Howard informed her he wasn't a stranger, he's Howard Stern! Howard asked if it was true that Brad Pitt was the love of her life that she could never forget or get over. Juliette said he wasn't but he was a very significant part of her life since she dated him for three years starting when she was 16 and Brad was 25. Howard asked why Pitt wasn't sent to jail for that and Juliette had no idea and never really thought about it. She said she didn't think it was a big deal but admitted if she had a 16 year old daughter she probably wouldn't be cool with her dating a 25 year old guy. Juliette said she didn't lose her virginity to Brad Pitt though, and everyone assumed she lost it earlier to someone else although she wouldn't say one or the other. Howard asked her if the love making with Pitt was incredible or just ordinary and Juliette said she didn't know. Howard informed her that when Pitt made love to Angelina Jolie she screamed so loud people called the cops. "

May 27th, 2005 11:33 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:

Bleccchhh! I hate Hardees!

me and two other members of my band were banned from Hardees in Charleston, IL after "an incident" it has since closed for good.

lesson: OBEY THE PUG
May 27th, 2005 11:38 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

lesson: OBEY THE PUG

Amen !!!!!

******* ALL HAIL THE PUG ***********

May 27th, 2005 11:55 AM
glencar Juliette Lewis is trying to become a rock star these days. She's already had great success!
May 27th, 2005 12:10 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Juliette Lewis is trying to become a rock star these days. She's already had great success!

Blue ........................................

You coming to Omaha , NE this January to see THE STONES with the Joey ?!?!

[Edited by Joey]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)