ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Nico
Musicland Studios, Munich November 1973 with Giorgio Moroder
© Pop Magazine Germany - with thanks to Nico Zentgraf
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Platinum Code Re-use? Return to archive
May 26th, 2005 11:52 AM
gimmekeef In the "my account" section of RS.com under your special passcode it specifically says "valid for one show only"...I've used mine twice for 2 tix each time.?..Has anyone gotten more than 4 tix?....I'm going to keep trying just wanted to know if anyone has already done it..Thanks
May 26th, 2005 11:59 AM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
In the "my account" section of RS.com under your special passcode it specifically says "valid for one show only"...I've used mine twice for 2 tix each time.?..Has anyone gotten more than 4 tix?....I'm going to keep trying just wanted to know if anyone has already done it..Thanks

i bought one set of two tickets, when i tried to use my code again, it did not work.
May 26th, 2005 12:03 PM
gimmekeef VPug..mine worked for Atlanta..2 tix..then again for 2 in second row for Toronto...hmmmmmmmm..guess I was just lucky....
May 26th, 2005 12:32 PM
Factory Girl Do you have to pay $100 to join RS.com?
May 26th, 2005 01:11 PM
gimmekeef Yes Factory Girl..which I did prior to May 9th...That was a gamble that has paid off...folks that did that have had a day advance in most cases to get better seats but not everyone has been lucky in that regard....
May 26th, 2005 03:20 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Yes Factory Girl..which I did prior to May 9th...That was a gamble that has paid off...folks that did that have had a day advance in most cases to get better seats but not everyone has been lucky in that regard....

i did the same thing, i joined last July, now i am sitting fifth row center at the opener. Truly a wise move and a credit to myself and folks like me to have the foresight to see how this would unfold.....as many have said...Its only money
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)