ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Nico
Musicland Studios, Munich November 1973 with Giorgio Moroder
© Pop Magazine Germany - with thanks to Nico Zentgraf
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who's going to Giants stadium? Return to archive
May 26th, 2005 11:09 AM
West 8 Who is seeing the Stones in NJ. I know some moan about this venue,but I thought this stop on the Licks tour kicked ass
May 26th, 2005 11:25 AM
Maxlugar Me!

Say, you wanna "Hook Up", 'n' stuff?

MACKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 26th, 2005 11:31 AM
The_Worst
quote:
West 8 wrote:
Who is seeing the Stones in NJ. I know some moan about this venue,but I thought this stop on the Licks tour kicked ass

I'll be working my pimp hand at Giants Stadium on September 15th...Can't wait!!!
May 26th, 2005 12:04 PM
Saint Sway I rank Giants Stadium on the top of my LEAST appealling show to catch list.

Giants Stadium is the worse venue I've ever seen the Stones in. The sound and visibility is attrocious. And for some reason, despite being just outside of their favorite city, they always seem to pull out the lamest performances there.

so, of course, being the freak that I am, I overpaid for a ticket and I WILL BE THERE!!!

see you then!
[Edited by Saint Sway]
May 28th, 2005 08:17 AM
Bitch I'll be there! I didn't want to go to that overcrowded 70,000 people in your face rain or shine venue, but couldn't resist since it'one of the first shows. I'll catch them again later at a better place, hopefully The Beacon or MSG.

Other boards have posted to meet at HOOTERS before the show for Happy Hour. It's on Rt 3 in Secaucus - I'll be going there for a few drinks and some wings, will wear my BITCH shirt so you should be able to spot me in the crowd...Will anyone here join us?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)