ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Nico
Musicland Studios, Munich November 1973 with Giorgio Moroder
© Pop Magazine Germany - with thanks to Nico Zentgraf
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A special gift to our European friends (NSC) Return to archive
May 25th, 2005 10:22 AM
Ten Thousand Motels JACKSON 'TO QUIT AMERICA WHEN TRIAL ENDS'

Troubled singer MICHAEL JACKSON will quit America and move to Europe or Africa as soon as his child molestation trial ends in a bid to rescue his music career, according to FOX NEWS correspondent ROGER FRIEDMAN.

The THRILLER star has reportedly sold his Neverland Ranch already, for $37 million (GBP19.5 million) to pay off his ever-increasing legal costs.

And Friedman says that if the 46-year-old wins the court case, he will escape the bad publicity and memories of the trial by fleeing from the US as early as next week (begs30MAY05) when the defence team expects to rest its case.

Friedman says, "Those who are already in the know tell me that Jackson is already planning an almost instant move to Europe or Africa.

"Whether it's temporary or permanent is up in the air, but the pop star knows he has to take a breather from the US if he wants to rehabilitate his career. But where will he go in Europe? My money is on Paris or London, where he has legions of fans.

25/05/2005 13:45

May 25th, 2005 10:30 AM
Voodoo Scrounge He can come and stay with me. As long as he doesnt mind sharing a room with my son!

Im sure he wont
May 25th, 2005 11:21 AM
egon he should go to in which ever european country
he sold the most records. serves them right.

or london... gary glitter's in london right?
May 25th, 2005 11:24 AM
egon
quote:
egon wrote:
he should go to in which ever

hmmm, that doesn't sound very right....
May 25th, 2005 11:24 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Gary Glitter lives in Cambodia

Kiddie fiddling is legal there or something like that
May 25th, 2005 11:26 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
egon wrote:
he should go to in which ever european country
he sold the most records. serves them right.

or london... gary glitter's in london right?

No he's not. I can't recall the name of the place he now resides, but I do know that he rent's out his London home.

He's still very much into his paaedophilia apparently and where he is now is regarded as a Pedophile paradise.

Knowing what the (now bald) Gary Glitter is getting up to there, I'd of thought there would be an outcry if he ever returned.

He'll never come back.
May 25th, 2005 12:15 PM
Gazza
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
He's still very much into his paaedophilia apparently

a very unfortunate choice of words there, Alex...

Actually, I read a while back that after a British tabloid alerted the Cambodian authorities about Gary Glitter's presence in their country (and his track record) that they deported him back to the UK (or were planning to)

update - yeah, he was deported. Here's a news story from a couple of years back

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=22122003
[Edited by Gazza]
May 25th, 2005 12:35 PM
ListenToTheLion He is welcome. The last time I saw him I was 12.
May 25th, 2005 12:41 PM
Gazza a narrow escape in your case!
May 25th, 2005 12:42 PM
Voodoo Scrounge I think that Garry Glitter has been bald a long time. Dont know why I know that!
May 25th, 2005 02:03 PM
padre I hope Michael moves to Sweden. It would serve them right.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)