ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Nico
Musicland Studios, Munich November 1973 with Giorgio Moroder
© Pop Magazine Germany - with thanks to Nico Zentgraf
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: T-Shirts ordered / URGENT: Please review your Tee-Shirt order before proceeding to the next steps. Return to archive
May 21st, 2005 10:59 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl As promised, today I made the purchase order. This is to verify your requests, please take a look and let me know if something is wrong or need to be changed/modified.

We have time to change the sizes and even designs, on one hand they will make the pre-press on Monday, I will review it next Wednesday, and on the other hand we have some extras just in case.

Based in the distribution of sizes on each design I ordered some extras as I know some of you will order sooner or later, if not… well, I will have tees for the rest of my life… well I even ordered tees for my daughters.

This is the summary of the orders I have now

Thank you all!!! You rule… Thanks again

Some comments:

• Sizes are the standard US sizes.
  • I have not received your special design voodoopug, I hope it will be here no later than Thursday, if not I just will delay the pre-press day, I think it will be here before Wednesday.
  • No problem with those ordering XXL, I bought them in another place and will give them to the printer.
  • Cleik ordered a pink tee-shirt I have not found it.
  • Han requested her tee printed only in the front, apparently is no problem but I hope they won’t forget this. The price is the same.
  • Moonisup and Padre: I will order your tees, “someone” known as The Voodoo Boy will cover them, probably will send them by the cheapest but secure way but later. As a gesture of friendship and because you apologized and said you were broke at the moment, I took that decision. Many voted but just remained in silence. No problem I calculate the costs based on 40 of each so we are in one way or another within budget as I’m sure we will have more ordering and paying by other ways.

DESIGN 1

Design by Exile

DESIGN 2

Design by Voodoo

May 21st, 2005 11:01 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl BTw, the order in that list is the order in which I received the payments / orders / promises
May 22nd, 2005 06:32 AM
Hannalee Thanks, Voo.
I'll get the money of to you pronto. Just for the record:

I AM NOT IN THE USA. Gordon Bennett, whatever next...
May 22nd, 2005 10:22 AM
mac_daddy thanks voodoo!
May 22nd, 2005 10:32 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Hannalee wrote:
Thanks, Voo.
I'll get the money of to you pronto. Just for the record:

I AM NOT IN THE USA. Gordon Bennett, whatever next...

PayPal paymente received and your country fixed now I'm Reading
May 22nd, 2005 12:49 PM
Monkey Woman Thanks Gerardo, great organization!
May 22nd, 2005 01:47 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Medium; Design 2.

If it's not too late. I thought I posted that already. Just need an address to send it to.
May 22nd, 2005 01:51 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl No Mr. Motels, it's not late as I posted above as they are going to de the pre-press work before making the shirts. Updated.
May 22nd, 2005 01:52 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
Now you can pay with:

1.- PayPal
2.- Registered cash in US dolars or Euros to my home or PO Box
3.- US checks

So just let me know how you're going to pay and I will consider the tee as a purchase order with pending payment. Tees will be delivered when payment is received.

All who paid via PayPal will get them immediately

May 22nd, 2005 02:13 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Now you can pay with:

1.- PayPal
2.- Registered cash in US dolars or Euros to my home or PO Box
3.- US checks

So just let me know how you're going to pay and I will consider the tee as a purchase order with pending payment. Tees will be delivered when payment is received.

All who paid via PayPal will get them immediately

US Postal Money Order. I've never heard of "registered cash" before but I'll ask about it at the Post Office. Also I think I can write this off on my incomes taxes as a business expense. Well, it is part of the mandatory dress code.

May 22nd, 2005 03:13 PM
Poplar
nice spreadsheet work there Voodoo! The distribution by size section i found to be fascinating. Says a lot about us Rocks Off'rs.
May 22nd, 2005 05:39 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
US Postal Money Order. I've never heard of "registered cash" before but I'll ask about it at the Post Office. Also I think I can write this off on my incomes taxes as a business expense. Well, it is part of the mandatory dress code.

LOL Don't ask to the post office NO don't do it, just send the cash hidden (i.e. inside a CD between the black holder and the back of the box) and send it via registered mail

May 22nd, 2005 08:06 PM
kath no, i need xxl in design 2...the one with...well, you know!!!! the one with doug and that exotic dancer lady....

May 22nd, 2005 08:36 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL yes, it's fixed in the spreadsheet
May 23rd, 2005 08:53 AM
exile Thanks voodoo

cant wait
May 23rd, 2005 10:42 AM
egon i spoke to jb and he said

quote;

I find the sales of the t-shirts (like the concert tickets) very poor.

even here U2 outsells us.

Unquote
May 23rd, 2005 03:22 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Voodoopug, your tee arrived today some minutes ago, it's the regular time it takes from the USA so you're in!!
May 23rd, 2005 03:34 PM
voodoopug
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Voodoopug, your tee arrived today some minutes ago, it's the regular time it takes from the USA so you're in!!

many thanks Gerardo, as a businessman, i must acknowledge that your prompt communication is much appreciated. Thank you very much and i look forward to greeting you this tour....will you be coming to Boston or Chicago?
May 25th, 2005 09:42 AM
L&A If Luc from Belgium is L&A, it's OK, Gerardolololol
May 25th, 2005 09:44 AM
L&A It's cool, now we know the sizes of the posters
May 25th, 2005 10:02 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
L&A wrote:
It's cool, now we know the sizes of the posters

good point!!
looks like there is a direct link with the "drinking thread"
May 25th, 2005 10:08 AM
L&A I ordered an XXL for the shoulders with S for the waist, LOL
May 25th, 2005 11:41 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl In my case I ordered three small ones, those are for me and the XL is for my daughters
May 25th, 2005 12:28 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I'm still waiting for a mailing address. Is it posted somewhere???? I've got the money right now...but it could get spent pretty easily.
May 26th, 2005 12:18 PM
Martha Is it too late to order shirts? I have no money until the 30th.
May 26th, 2005 12:52 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Martha wrote:
Is it too late to order shirts? I have no money until the 30th.

Don't worry about the money NOW just order. Let me know the design and the size and I will send it later. Hope your size and design fit with the extra shirts I already ordered, if not it is too late, but right now, if you see the extras above all are available
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)