ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Nico
Musicland Studios, Munich November 1973 with Giorgio Moroder
© Pop Magazine Germany - with thanks to Nico Zentgraf
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: some more passcodes... Return to archive Page: 1 2
May 19th, 2005 12:22 PM
mac_daddy from Neiljam (in another thread):

Go to www.pirates.com/rollingstones, the password is stones.
May 19th, 2005 12:34 PM
gustavobala sorry, i can´t find "presales" in dicionary,

presales = pre-sales ?????
May 19th, 2005 01:00 PM
The_Worst OK, this may be a dumb question but if you purchase tickets using one of these codes is there any chance they will cross check to see if you really are a season ticketholder either online when you purchase the tickets or at the door the day of the show? I would hate to buy the tickets and then get screwed out of them because I am not really a season ticketholder...
May 19th, 2005 01:00 PM
The_Worst OK, this may be a dumb question but if you purchase tickets using one of these codes is there any chance they will cross check to see if you really are a season ticketholder either online when you purchase the tickets or at the door the day of the show? I would hate to buy the tickets and then get screwed out of them because I am not really a season ticketholder...
May 19th, 2005 04:16 PM
The_Worst Anyone able to answer my question? Thanks in advance!!
May 19th, 2005 04:16 PM
The_Worst Anyone able to answer my question? Thanks in advance!!
May 19th, 2005 11:11 PM
glencar The Worst, I'm sure they won't bother too much. A sale's a sale & these are the Stones.
May 20th, 2005 12:15 PM
The_Worst
quote:
glencar wrote:
The Worst, I'm sure they won't bother too much. A sale's a sale & these are the Stones.

glencar,

I guess that true...have you or anyone else bought tickets using one of the passcodes?
May 20th, 2005 12:15 PM
The_Worst
quote:
glencar wrote:
The Worst, I'm sure they won't bother too much. A sale's a sale & these are the Stones.

glencar,

I guess that true...have you or anyone else bought tickets using one of the passcodes?
May 20th, 2005 12:43 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
The_Worst wrote:
OK, this may be a dumb question but if you purchase tickets using one of these codes is there any chance they will cross check to see if you really are a season ticketholder either online when you purchase the tickets or at the door the day of the show? I would hate to buy the tickets and then get screwed out of them because I am not really a season ticketholder...

yes, of course.

just to be safe you should probably purchase season tickets for one of the sports teams that play at the stadium where you bought your Stones tix

you know, just to be safe

and if you can turn around and sell your season tickets, it will almost cover the cost of a pair of Stones tickets

its a win, win situation
May 25th, 2005 12:10 PM
Michael Rolling Stones
Glendale Arena, Glendale, AZ
Sun, Nov 27, 2005 07:30 PM

Presale starts June 1st 10am

Coyotes Season Ticket Holder pass is PHXCOYOTES

May 25th, 2005 12:17 PM
mac_daddy nice.

is that the sunday after thanksgiving..?
May 25th, 2005 12:24 PM
Gazza yes

They play Denver on Thanksgiving Day.

A dumb date to schedule a concert, surely.

I know Jaxx is pretty pissed off at it!
May 25th, 2005 12:27 PM
Michael Toronto presale
going on now

air canada pw :WYMAN

row 19 $160
May 25th, 2005 12:31 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Gazza wrote:
yes

They play Denver on Thanksgiving Day.

A dumb date to schedule a concert, surely.

I know Jaxx is pretty pissed off at it!

glad i didnt have designs on the denver show - that is not good planning...

but the sunday after..? in az..? that is something i could do. developing...
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)