ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy Birthday Charlie!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: '72 video for the rare Taylor fanatic Return to archive
25th May 2006 12:10 PM
Dick Bush

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCBc1VlLT-0&search=%22rolling%20stones%22
25th May 2006 12:18 PM
Gimme Shelter Awesome!!! They gotta release Ladies & Gentleman:The Rolling Stones on DVD!!!
25th May 2006 12:19 PM
jb L&G...nice to see what a real lead guitarist did with their material.
25th May 2006 01:33 PM
Jumping Jack SFM from Franfurt 73 is the best video of that song! Word!!!
25th May 2006 01:55 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
SFM from Franfurt 73 is the best video of that song! Word!!!

I eagerly await
25th May 2006 03:35 PM
doo doo doo Dude Outstanding video and incredible performance. Nice to see a pro shot video from Europe '73 tour.
25th May 2006 04:47 PM
Saint Sway Mick Fuckin Taylor!!!
25th May 2006 05:09 PM
Poplar
Holy Hell.
25th May 2006 09:18 PM
Spru Great video of SFM w/ MT...but did anyone else check out the Far Away Eyes video on the right? Wow - that's good stuff! Hilarious. Stones at their best doing country. Mick is funny as usual, and Ronnie looks like he's having a blast too. Classic Stones all the way.
25th May 2006 09:58 PM
wintersway
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
SFM from Franfurt 73 is the best video of that song! Word!!!

you got it brother
25th May 2006 10:13 PM
Riffhard Good gawd! That is fricken brilliant that is! I love Ronnie,but he couldn't play that good if a gun were held to his head. Taylor had nada for stage presence but I'll take his guitar chops anyday over Ronnie's stage presence. He really kicked it up a notch when Keith got in his face. They were just ripping it apart! As much as I love watching those old Taylor era Stones videos I always get sad when I realize that we will never again see the band as white hot as they were back then. For that matter no band could ever be that good.

Let's see the Black Crowes or any other of the pretenders pull that shit off!

Riffy
25th May 2006 11:20 PM
pdog The version of SFM they did during 72-73 is insane! I'm not sure where that's from, but the recorded version off of Brussels is so good, there's no way to describe it. I've heard some say it's too fast. Too fast, only if it isn't tight, and this shit is tight!
Tight! Motherfucker, Tight!
26th May 2006 11:10 AM
star star the killer vibrato he gives that string on the first solo- man is that music heaven, it looks as if the string could just bust right off!
26th May 2006 11:10 AM
Jumping Jack This looks like MSG 72, taken from Big CSBlues.
26th May 2006 11:14 AM
glencar Power to the nth degree...
26th May 2006 03:11 PM
gimmekeef [quote]Riffhard wrote:
Good gawd! That is fricken brilliant that is! I love Ronnie,but he couldn't play that good if a gun were held to his head. Taylor had nada for stage presence but I'll take his guitar chops anyday over Ronnie's stage presence. He really kicked it up a notch when Keith got in his face. They were just ripping it apart! As much as I love watching those old Taylor era Stones videos I always get sad when I realize that we will never again see the band as white hot as they were back then. For that matter no band could ever be that good.

Let's see the Black Crowes or any other of the pretenders pull that shit off!

Riffy...to echo your sentiments...Rock peaked during Those Stones shows...nothing before or after will ever come close...And we lived to see it!!!!!!!!!

27th May 2006 07:48 AM
corgi37 Thats L&G. I thought the bit where Keith's guitar goes all "funny" was a blemish on my VHS tape, but looks like its from the master. That will have to be fixed for the dvd.
27th May 2006 12:23 PM
Twostoned Precisely why I LOVED that era.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)