ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy Birthday Charlie!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jackson moving to UK (NSC) Return to archive
25th May 2006 08:13 AM
Ten Thousand Motels JACKSON MOVING TO UK

MICHAEL JACKSON is set to move to the UK following his traumatic court case in his native America last year (05). The superstar has been living in the Middle Eastern nation of Bahrain since he was acquitted of child molestation last June, but is currently in London viewing luxury properties. The 47-year-old singer says, "I'm here in London on business for a couple of days. I love it here. "I'm looking for a place to live. I've always liked the UK and I just love the fans here."
25/05/2006 12:32

25th May 2006 10:15 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
Makes sense,,he loves Muslims(see Nation of Islam ) and is still more popular abroad than the Stones.

He'll love London. Probably be flying the Union Jackson over Neverland Castle somewhere near Jackingham Palace.

BTW...has he been knighted yet?
25th May 2006 10:33 AM
Ten Thousand Motels

If only chimps could talk.
25th May 2006 10:33 AM
MissJaneDoe I'm sure this news has parents in London keeping a closer eye on their sons. Put out a warning to all English 13 year old boys; don't drink the "Jesus Juice"!
25th May 2006 11:20 AM
The Wick
quote:
jb wrote:
Makes sense,,he loves Muslims(see Nation of Islam ) and is still more popular abroad than the Stones.
[Edited by jb]

What the hell does that mean? I could give a toss about Jackson, but there is something latently bigoted about the way you said that.
25th May 2006 11:28 AM
Some Guy He did Thriller man... Thriller.
25th May 2006 11:29 AM
The Wick
quote:
jb wrote:

Jackson has employed memebers of Lweis farakans's nation of Isalm for security-known anti-semites, anti-whites. That is the onlyt bigotry involved. London has alareg Nuslim population, and perhaps he will feel safer there....

I understood the Nation of Islam point, but since when were the Nation of Islam representative of Muslims in the UK, or even the US for that matter?
25th May 2006 11:38 AM
Ten Thousand Motels I think Jacko will make a fine English Gentleman.
25th May 2006 11:45 AM
The Wick
quote:
jb wrote:

My understandinfg, and please correct me if I'm wrong, is that some of the most anti-western Muslms are still allowed to preach freely in London.....I hope things have changed.

Whether that's true or not doesn't validate your original post which did sound bigoted. Besides, some of the most anti-Muslim Christians and Jews are allowed to preach freely in almost every Western nation, especially the US. I understand inciting racism and violence can be the distinction, but there isn't anything more violent or bigoted than the US and UK killing many innocent people (no, obviously not the terrorists, I am talking about innocent people) supposedely in the name of freedom. It is especially hypocritical because the same agents of intolerance who preach hatred twards Muslims are some of the biggest backers of this administration and occupation (not saying you are) and yet I don't see anyone up in arms about their statements and their association with the White House? I don't want to drag this out about the war and all that BS so this will be my last post. I just thought your original post was a bigoted thing to say. Peace.
25th May 2006 11:52 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
JACKSON MOVING TO UK

MICHAEL JACKSON is set to move to the UK following his traumatic court case in his native America last year (05). The superstar has been living in the Middle Eastern nation of Bahrain since he was acquitted of child molestation last June, but is currently in London viewing luxury properties. The 47-year-old singer says, "I'm here in London on business for a couple of days. I love it here. "I'm looking for a place to live. I've always liked the UK and I just love the fans here."
25/05/2006 12:32

Please hide the children and close immediatly the channel!
25th May 2006 03:48 PM
glencar Joshy, when I was in London in April, the outspoken Muslims seemed to have been, ahem, muzzled. As for this Wacko Jacko moving to London, aren't the papers there going to cover his every move? This could help the children of the world stay safe.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)