ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy Birthday Charlie!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ronnie Opening Art Gallery Return to archive
24th May 2006 06:03 PM
Honky Tonk Man Posted on the Tell Me board

http://iorr.org/talk/read.php?1,438459
24th May 2006 07:04 PM
Jumping Jack I saw a rumor somewhere that he was doing a series as a Katrina benefit that might be offered on the anniversary of the hurricane. Not sure if that was planned to coincide with a NO show.
25th May 2006 11:50 AM
sammy davis jr. I've got enough Ronnie Wood art to open my own gallery! I have 'em for collector's purposes only, although they are hung throughout the house.
25th May 2006 11:51 AM
jb Is anyone sick of Woody and his Art? I am sck of it...
25th May 2006 12:49 PM
sammy davis jr. I don't particularly like it as art, but he is a decent painter, and it is a good investment.
25th May 2006 01:01 PM
jb
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
I don't particularly like it as art, but he is a decent painter, and it is a good investment.

I say it's not even remotely art..it's just like his playing, medi0cre.
25th May 2006 02:05 PM
Jumping Jack Some are quite good, some are not.
25th May 2006 02:07 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Some are quite good, some are not.

Will he paint a coconut tree?
25th May 2006 02:14 PM
Saint Sway I love Ronnie's paintings. I paint too and my style is very similiar to Ronnies.

I've attended his exhibit opening nights in NY, SF, LA and Las Vegas.

I will definately visit his London Gallery.

when he was in The Faces he was one of the top guitarists of the era. Very underated. Both acoustic and slide. Unbelievable talent back then. Sweet Lady Mary is gorgeous tune and the riff in Had Me A Real Good Time is so powerful it could implode a building.
25th May 2006 02:15 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I love Ronnie's paintings. I paint too and my style is very similiar to Ronnies.

I've attended his exhibit opening nights in NY, SF, LA and Las Vegas.

I will definately visit his London Gallery.

when he was in The Faces he was one of the top guitarists of the era. Very underated. Both acoustic and slide. Unbelievable talent back then. Sweet Lady Mary is gorgeous tune and the riff in Had Me A Real Good Time is so powerful it could implode a building.

He sucks as a guirtarist now.
25th May 2006 02:17 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:

He sucks as a guirtarist now.

I know.

I just said it in a nicer way!

(my fortay really ~ HA!)
25th May 2006 02:19 PM
Jumping Jack Vegas cost me $5K, and I thought long and hard about the $45k original Keef Jumping Into the Blue. The painting was expensive, but divorse even more expensive.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)