ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy Birthday Charlie!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: for p dog,jb,voodoopug and dog lovers!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
23rd May 2006 10:45 PM
kath http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v...ove_you_dog.flv
24th May 2006 08:20 AM
corgi37 I love you.
24th May 2006 10:57 AM
pdog SICK !!!
24th May 2006 05:52 PM
kath oh, i see...as opposed to whore girl we are forced to see every time we open a thread.

it's getting to the point i don't wanna be on this board anymore because of that shit. enough already.
24th May 2006 05:56 PM
PeerQueer Those pugs really are amazingly intelligent animals.

They are planning our collective demise.

I am sure of it...
25th May 2006 02:56 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v...ove_you_dog.flv

Sorry Kath, I was travelling around Kansas, OK, and Missouri and just seen your post....that is fantastic. Pugs are amazing creatures and I suspect a pug will one day hold political office.
25th May 2006 02:59 PM
PeerQueer Welcome back Pug!

Did you hear - JB has claimed to be the proud owner of an amazing 18.6 inch penis!!!!!!!

Perhaps you should have a serious talk with the old man...
25th May 2006 03:05 PM
sammy davis jr. It's 18.5 inches when his 17" arm is attached

I HATE Dogs- the most overrated creatures on the face of the earth...If I was king, I'd kill 'em all!
25th May 2006 03:08 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
It's 18.5 inches when his 17" arm is attached

I HATE Dogs- the most overrated creatures on the face of the earth...If I was king, I'd kill 'em all!

I love ALL animals! (accept relatives who want to borrow money...)
25th May 2006 03:31 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Sorry Kath, I was travelling around Kansas, OK, and Missouri and just seen your post....that is fantastic. Pugs are amazing creatures and I suspect a pug will one day hold political office.

how was U2?
25th May 2006 04:03 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

how was U2?

All flights into Chicago were delayed severely due to weather (caused by Bono), I was in the KC airport for 9 hours (the bar/restaraunts closed at 6PM, we finally departed at 12:30 AM). It was brutal, but not as bad as the U2 show!
25th May 2006 04:23 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

All flights into Chicago were delayed severely due to weather (caused by Bono), I was in the KC airport for 9 hours (the bar/restaraunts closed at 6PM, we finally departed at 12:30 AM). It was brutal, but not as bad as the U2 show!

Sorry about the bad weather. Bono was just fighting Global Warming!! He never stops working for us!
25th May 2006 04:46 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Sorry about the bad weather. Bono was just fighting Global Warming!! He never stops working for us!

then why did he have to bring a film crew with him?
25th May 2006 04:48 PM
Saint Sway certainly not for his ego!
25th May 2006 04:49 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
certainly not for his ego!

I would have refused to greet him with/without the film crew present.
25th May 2006 04:51 PM
Saint Sway was his head allowed as a carry on item? Or did it have to be stowed in cargo?
25th May 2006 05:03 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
was his head allowed as a carry on item? Or did it have to be stowed in cargo?

I was on a 32 seat jet, it would not have fit on the plane at all.
25th May 2006 05:06 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I was on a 32 seat jet, it would not have fit on the plane at all.

How is your weight loss progressing?

Second, with JB's clear meltdown, and Joey tied up in jury duty, the board looks to you to guide us over the next few weeks.

I pray you are up to the task...
25th May 2006 05:20 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

Second, with JB's clear meltdown, and Joey tied up in jury duty, the board looks to you to guide us over the next few weeks.

I pray you are up to the task...

if by "up to the task" you mean you enjoy reading threads about:
• Journey songs and watching Chicago baseball
• threads filled with mundane details of Pugs sales endeavors (oh yes this thread is coming in a matter of minues...)
• threads about Pearl Jam songs that no one knows the words to

then, yes, he is always up to the task. And just for asking you will certainly be "greeted" by a large, stumbling man in a cape.

I hope that makes your "dreams come true"
25th May 2006 05:23 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

if by "up to the task" you mean you enjoy reading threads about:
• Journey songs and watching Chicago baseball
• threads filled with mundane details of Pugs sales endeavors (oh yes this thread is coming in a matter of minues...)
• threads about Pearl Jam songs that no one knows the words to

then, yes, he is always up to the task. And just for asking you will certainly be "greeted" by a large, stumbling man in a cape.

I hope that makes your "dreams come true"

My God - is this true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe JB had it right - perhaps this place will be the death of all of us....

If only Joey were here!!!!!!!!!!!

JOEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
25th May 2006 05:27 PM
Some Guy jb melted down?
25th May 2006 05:30 PM
Saint Sway oh yes! let the dead leg numbing of Pugs return begin... the baseball posts have already started.... the boring business details are streaming in... time to bail!!! I am a fleeing before my brain melts from boredom!!!!!!!!!!
25th May 2006 05:34 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
jb melted down?

Completely...

He is now an utter mess.

He refuses to seek redemption!

He had the audacity to lash out at Lady Jane - who is w/o a doubt the classiest act in here!

And then there were the ramblings about having an 18.6 inch penis - not 18.5, or 18.4, but 18.6!!!!

Or the claims he was the "smartest fucker" in here!

And the Keith is a pussy allegations in the midst of Keiths' health crisis!! (for shame JB - for shame)

Not since Dean imploded on national television has the world witnessed such a swift and total decline.

And yet, being the ever-hopeful and forgiving soul that I am, I shall pray for his healing...
25th May 2006 05:34 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
oh yes! let the dead leg numbing of Pugs return begin... the baseball posts have already started.... the boring business details are streaming in... time to bail!!! I am a fleeing before my brain melts from boredom!!!!!!!!!!

Boston May 24, 2006

Release, Severed Hand, World Wide Suicide, Corduroy , Animal, Red Mosquito, Love Boat Captain, Better Man, Unemployable, Even Flow, Sad, Wishlist, Gone, Green Disease , Down, Jeremy, Life Wasted, Why Go

1st encore: Forever Young (Dylan), Masters Of War, Crazy Mary, Inside Job, Alive

2nd encore: Spin The Black Circle, Do The Evolution, Whipping, Rats, Comatose, Rocking In The Free World
25th May 2006 05:35 PM
Some Guy
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

Completely...

He is now an utter mess.

He refuses to seek redemption!

He had the audacity to lash out at Lady Jane - who is w/o a doubt the classiest act in here!

And then there were the ramblings about having an 18.6 inch penis - not 18.5, or 18.4, but 18.6!!!!

Or the claims he was the "smartest fucker" in here!

And the Keith is a pussy allegations in the midst of Keiths' health crisis!! (for shame JB - for shame)

Not since Dean imploded on national television has the world witnessed such a swift and total decline.

And yet, being the ever-hopeful and forgiving soul that I am, I shall pray for his healing...

this is huge
25th May 2006 05:40 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

this is huge

Actually, the reports coming in are indicating JB was, despite the vast numbers of posts he has done over the years, a clear case of quantity over substance. (not to be confused with is claims of and 18.6 inch penis of course)

All indications are pointing to a collective -shrug- in the Rocks Off world.

After all, he is simply a middle-class Jewish lawyer living in Florida...there are literally tens of thousands of others who could easily replace him.

It is well known he has long attempted to hitch himself to the once and still-great Joey...and then lashed out at the younger and already more successful Pug when the latter overshadowed the former...

JB is but a footnote in Rocks Off, while Joey and others have written chapters...
25th May 2006 05:40 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Boston May 24, 2006

Release, Severed Hand, World Wide Suicide, Corduroy , Animal, Red Mosquito, Love Boat Captain, Better Man, Unemployable, Even Flow, Sad, Wishlist, Gone, Green Disease , Down, Jeremy, Life Wasted, Why Go

1st encore: Forever Young (Dylan), Masters Of War, Crazy Mary, Inside Job, Alive

2nd encore: Spin The Black Circle, Do The Evolution, Whipping, Rats, Comatose, Rocking In The Free World

Ha!! LOL! the trifecat of misery is complete!!!!

Iater suckas
25th May 2006 05:43 PM
Some Guy
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

Actually, the reports coming in are indicating JB was, despite the vast numbers of posts he has done over the years, a clear case of quantity over substance. (not to be confused with is claims of and 18.6 inch penis of course)

All indications are pointing to a collective -shrug- in the Rocks Off world.

After all, he is simply a middle-class Jewish lawyer living in Florida...there are literally tens of thousands of others who could easily replace him.

It is well known he has long attempted to hitch himself to the once and still-great Joey...and then lashed out at the younger and already more successful Pug when the latter overshadowed the former...

JB is but a footnote in Rocks Off, while Joey and others have written chapters...

total chaos and anarchy are running rampant all up in here
25th May 2006 05:45 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Ha!! LOL! the trifecat of misery is complete!!!!

Iater suckas

I am quite fond of Pearl Jam - I used to see them at the Sonics games regularly in the George Karl days, when Shawn Kemp only fathered 33 children...

Like the Stones, Vedder is a surprisingly small man, though possessing a great intensity and charisma...
25th May 2006 05:48 PM
Saint Sway I like Pearl Jam too. But reading about them puts me to sleep. Not the most interesting or wildest bunch of guys ya know.

perfect for Pugs though
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)