ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy Birthday Charlie!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rumored US date: Phoenix Nov 7 with THE WHO Return to archive Page: 1 2
23rd May 2006 02:59 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Geez, you guys are fast with the links!"

Great posting!!!
23rd May 2006 03:02 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

Great posting!!!

23rd May 2006 03:09 PM
Nellcote Joey, the anniversary of Carson's last show was yesterday.
Could you at least be a little more "fresh"?
Thank you for your continued support.
23rd May 2006 03:19 PM
duck
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
which group headlines?

thats funny
23rd May 2006 03:20 PM
jb
quote:
duck wrote:
thats funny

Pearl jam(see Pug)
23rd May 2006 03:22 PM
Dan The only thing I can think of that would be any bigger would be a Rolling Stones/Metallica gig.
23rd May 2006 03:57 PM
gimmekeef Well guys....at this point its still a dream....when/if it comes true we can all make plans for Phoenix...but doubt it would be a one off...Likely a few Domes perhaps?....Georgia Dome even??
23rd May 2006 03:59 PM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Joey, the anniversary of Carson's last show was yesterday.
Could you at least be a little more "fresh"?
Thank you for your continued support.

I miss Johnny .. terribly .
23rd May 2006 04:03 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:

I miss Johnny .. terribly .

23rd May 2006 04:04 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

That's what my little friends and myself running around the Plains of Nebraska with knickers on and stick ball bats in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

You're POSTIN' baby!

The Joey - As seen on the reality show "That's Postin'!", 10:00 PM CDT Sundays.

23rd May 2006 04:08 PM
Dan
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Well guys....at this point its still a dream....when/if it comes true we can all make plans for Phoenix...but doubt it would be a one off...Likely a few Domes perhaps?....Georgia Dome even??

It may or may not be a one off and also it could be old news just leaking out. We don't even know if the tour is still on.
23rd May 2006 04:09 PM
Joey
quote:
Dan wrote:

We don't even know if the tour is still on.

...the tour is over
23rd May 2006 04:21 PM
jb The tour may very well be over!!!
23rd May 2006 04:27 PM
Saint Sway I predicted the end of the tour weeks ago.... right when Woody & Keef clinked bottles of rum and cheered to going to get some coconuts...
23rd May 2006 04:40 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I predicted the end of the tour weeks ago.... right when Woody & Keef clinked bottles of rum and cheered to going to get some coconuts...

true
23rd May 2006 04:41 PM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I predicted the end of the tour weeks ago.... right when Woody & Keef clinked bottles of rum and cheered to going to get some coconuts...

However , the upcoming seventy - six date " Mini - Tour " of the United States this fall is ON !!!

YES !

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY
23rd May 2006 04:46 PM
pdog Stones will never play the same stage with The Faux Who...
23rd May 2006 04:59 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Joey wrote:
However , the upcoming seventy - six date " Mini - Tour " of the United States this fall is ON !!!

YES !

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY

Joey - I see you've been reading the press releases!!! LOL

from rollingstones.com:

Stones wil do a short tour of North America in the fall. THIS IS CONFIRMED.

THE ROLLING STONES // A BIGGER BIGGER BANG // FALL 06
The tour will be a very limited engagement with the Stones only playing a few select cities (Boston, Philadelphia, New York, Miami, Atlanta, Raleigh, Washington DC, Arlington, Buffalo, Tampa, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Tempe, Kansas City, Detroit, Chicago, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Seattle, San Fransicso, Santa Fe, Oakland, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, Portland (OR), Portland (ME), Orlando, Hartford, Denver, Boulder, Minneapolis, Memphis, Albuquerque, East Rutherford, Bristol, Little Rock, Santa Fe, Des Moines, Columbus, Richmond, Sacramento, Anaheim, Charleston, Jackson, Louisville, Nashville, Pheonix, Indianapolis, Atlantic City, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Dover, Binghamton, Albany and Honolulu. For many of these select cities fans will get to see the Stones perform at smaller venues - primarily outdoor football stadiums with a few select football/baseball/soccer stadiums as well. Tickets will be made available thru the fan club. Membership will be $150. Membership will provide you with a password to a presale tickets for seats in the back of the floor and the 1st and 2nd levels. Everyone that purchases a minimum of four tickets will also be given access to view exclusive Rollings Stones A Bigger Bigger Bang Tour content on their website that includes six live photographs and a set list from each show. Ticket prices will begin at $1,000. And will be available for floor, 1st Tier, 2nd, Tier and 3rd Tier seating. A limited number of select Golden Circle Seats will be available for $2,000. Golden Circle Seats will be situated in the 1st 75 rows of the floor and the 1st and 2nd Tiers. Golden Circle Seats will only be available to Fan Club members that purchase the Deluxe Bigger Bang Membership for $350. In addition to exclusive pre-sale access to Golde Circle Seats, Deluxe Bigger Bang Membership owners will also receive a complimentary Rolling Stones A Bigger Bigger Bang tour, laminate and private access to a pre-show party with complimentary drink coupon and exclusive souvenier Deluxe Bigger Bang Rolling Stones tongue logo pin. All Deluxe Bigger Bang Membership owners also recieve 5% off of all merchandise from The Rolling Stones Official Store. For all upcoming tour information, including ticket on-sale information and Rolling Stones Fan Club Membership and Deluxe Bigger Bang Fan Club Memberhip log onto www.rollingstones.com. Exclusive pre-sale tickets for Atlanta, Boston, Buffalo, Pittsburgh and Washington D.C. go on sale on Friday May 11th at 12 a.m. EST.
23rd May 2006 05:16 PM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

The tour will be a very limited engagement with the Stones only playing a few select cities (Boston, Philadelphia, New York, Miami, Atlanta, Raleigh, Washington DC, Arlington, Buffalo, Tampa, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Tempe, Kansas City, Detroit, Chicago, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Seattle, San Fransicso, Santa Fe, Oakland, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, Portland (OR), Portland (ME), Orlando, Hartford, Denver, Boulder, Minneapolis, Memphis, Albuquerque, East Rutherford, Bristol, Little Rock, Santa Fe, Des Moines, Columbus, Richmond, Sacramento, Anaheim, Charleston, Jackson, Louisville, Nashville, Pheonix, Indianapolis, Atlantic City, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Dover, Binghamton, Albany and Honolulu.

I do not see Omaha , NE on there ----- but I DO see Kansas City and their dump of an arena called : KEMPER ARENA ****** WTF *******
23rd May 2006 05:23 PM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:
Stones will never play the same stage with The Faux Who...

Or faux Metallica or faux Guns N Roses or faux Pretenders or faux AC/DC. I can see how they might be a little worried about following a faux Who especially if they undoubtedly insist on full lights, PA and video screens.
23rd May 2006 05:47 PM
keefjunkie
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

from rollingstones.com:

The tour will be a very limited engagement with the Stones only playing a few select cities (Boston, Philadelphia, New York, Miami, Atlanta, Raleigh, Washington DC, Arlington, Buffalo, Tampa, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Tempe, Kansas City, Detroit, Chicago, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Seattle, San Fransicso, Santa Fe, Oakland, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, Portland (OR), Portland (ME), Orlando, Hartford, Denver, Boulder, Minneapolis, Memphis, Albuquerque, East Rutherford, Bristol, Little Rock, Santa Fe, Des Moines, Columbus, Richmond, Sacramento, Anaheim, Charleston, Jackson, Louisville, Nashville, Pheonix, Indianapolis, Atlantic City, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Dover, Binghamton, Albany and Honolulu. For many of these select cities fans will get to see the Stones perform at smaller venues - primarily outdoor football stadiums with a few select football/baseball/soccer stadiums as well. Tickets will be made available thru the fan club. Membership will be $150. Membership will provide you with a password to a presale tickets for seats in the back of the floor and the 1st and 2nd levels. Everyone that purchases a minimum of four tickets will also be given access to view exclusive Rollings Stones A Bigger Bigger Bang Tour content on their website that includes six live photographs and a set list from each show. Ticket prices will begin at $1,000. And will be available for floor, 1st Tier, 2nd, Tier and 3rd Tier seating. A limited number of select Golden Circle Seats will be available for $2,000. Golden Circle Seats will be situated in the 1st 75 rows of the floor and the 1st and 2nd Tiers. Golden Circle Seats will only be available to Fan Club members that purchase the Deluxe Bigger Bang Membership for $350. In addition to exclusive pre-sale access to Golde Circle Seats, Deluxe Bigger Bang Membership owners will also receive a complimentary Rolling Stones A Bigger Bigger Bang tour, laminate and private access to a pre-show party with complimentary drink coupon and exclusive souvenier Deluxe Bigger Bang Rolling Stones tongue logo pin. All Deluxe Bigger Bang Membership owners also recieve 5% off of all merchandise from The Rolling Stones Official Store. For all upcoming tour information, including ticket on-sale information and Rolling Stones Fan Club Membership and Deluxe Bigger Bang Fan Club Memberhip log onto www.rollingstones.com. Exclusive pre-sale tickets for Atlanta, Boston, Buffalo, Pittsburgh and Washington D.C. go on sale on Friday May 11th at 12 a.m. EST.

Pittsburgh!!!!

Wait so let me get this right, does that say that the lowest priced ticket will cost 1,000$???!

I dont think my 16 yr old allowance can handle that..
23rd May 2006 08:55 PM
the soul survivor
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

from rollingstones.com:

23rd May 2006 08:56 PM
the soul survivor
quote:
the soul survivor wrote: Re the "us tour"

That is the funniest post I have read in years -- you are a comedy genuis

the soul survivor
23rd May 2006 09:29 PM
wattsup No Fall Tour. Don't you think they have had enough of it yet? Of course I have been wrong before. 40 or more dates & they will need those semis to take all the cash to the bank.
24th May 2006 12:04 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
jb wrote:

I called this several weeks ago!!!

REMEMBER THE TROCADERO?
24th May 2006 12:05 PM
jb
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

REMEMBER THE TROCADERO?

Funny!!!! Feb 9th 2005!!!!!!
24th May 2006 12:11 PM
Saint Sway The tour is over
It's all behind me
I should have known it
She tried to find me

Our tour is over
They're all ahead now
I've got to learn it
I've got to sing out

chorus:
I'll sing my song to the wide open spaces
I'll sing my heart out to the infinite sea
I'll sing my visions to the sky high mountains
I'll sing my song to the free, to the free
I'll sing my song to the wide open spaces
I'll sing my heart out to the infinite sea
I'll sing my visions to the sky high mountains
I'll sing my song to the free, to the free

When I walked in through the door
Thought it was me I was looking for
She was the first song I ever sang
But it stopped as soon as it began

Our tour is over
It's all behind me
They're all ahead now
Can't hope to find me

(chorus)

This tour is over
I'm left with only tears
I must remember
Even if it takes a million years

The tour is over
The tour is over

Searchin' for a note, pure and easy
Playing so free, like a breath rippling by
24th May 2006 02:07 PM
polytoxic One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight ...

I've got my clipboard, text books
Lead me to the station
Yeah, I'm off to the civil war
I've got my kit bag, my heavy boots
I'm runnin' in the rain
Gonna run till my feet are raw

Slip kid, slip kid, second generation
And I'm a soldier at thirteen
Slip kid, slip kid, realization
There's no easy way to be free
No easy way to be free

It's a hard, hard world

I left my doctor's prescription bungalow behind me
I left the door ajar
I left my vacuum flask
Full of hot tea and sugar
Left the keys right in my car

Only half way up the tree
Slip kid, slip kid, I'm a relation
I'm a soldier at sixty-three
No easy way to be free

Slip kid, slip kid

Keep away old man, you won't fool me
You and your history won't rule me
You might have been a fighter, but admit you failed
I'm not affected by your blackmail
You won't blackmail me

I've got my clipboard, text books
Lead me to the station
Yeah, I'm off to the civil war
I've got my kit bag, my heavy boots
I'm runnin' in the rain
Gonna run till my feet are raw

Slip kid, slip kid, slip out of trouble
Slip over here and set me free
You're slidin down the hill like me
No easy way to be free
No easy way to be free
No easy way to be free

25th May 2006 02:06 PM
Martha
quote:
Joey wrote:

My mom lives in Sun City West so I have a free place to stay --- I bet this gig takes place at the Cardinals New Stadium ( The Mushroom ) .

Joey, Will your Mom adopt me just for that week?

One way or another I am THERE! I'll sleep in her driveway and eat crusts of bread in order to see this show!

Have tea will travel!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaartha!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)