ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy Birthday Charlie!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rumored US date: Phoenix Nov 7 with THE WHO Return to archive Page: 1 2
23rd May 2006 01:26 PM
Dan Found it on Shidoobee, sure everyone has already seen it there. Sorry Joey, this tour would be too big for Omaha.
23rd May 2006 01:27 PM
Some Guy which group headlines?
23rd May 2006 01:38 PM
Dan I will just recycle my Shidoobee reply::

If its more than one gig, I wouldn't rule out a rotating line up with an opener or two though its like the STones would close. The Stones command more money and The Who usually has a simple stage set up that could be cleared quickly.

This gig makes perfect sense actually. The concert industry has been trending towards mega packages recently and its only natural that the Stones and The Who would go for something like this. There are so many people who wouldn't pay for one or the other but would shell out the big bucks for both. Even I don't think I would pay any significant money for either band at this point and I would definitely consider this. Also, with package tours both bands could get away with doing shorter sets (which has already been a Stones trend with each tour) like 100 mins each. I think thats how it was with the Aerosmith/Who co-headline gigs in Japan in 2004.
23rd May 2006 01:43 PM
Joey

I just can NOT believe this ........

.....then again , it would ' save ' Roger's vocal cords.
23rd May 2006 01:45 PM
Some Guy ticket price- 2 billion dollars
23rd May 2006 01:48 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

I just can NOT believe this ........

.....then again , it would ' save ' Roger's vocal cords.

I called this several weeks ago!!!
23rd May 2006 01:55 PM
Jumping Jack I called this one several months ago and Young Joey is my witness. I claimed he could not even dream that big!

http://novogate.com/board/968/223565-1.html
23rd May 2006 01:56 PM
Martha I'm getting in the car and driving there NOW!

Is this for real??????

I need 4 billion dollars for 2 tix? Crap! ROTFLOL!

MM
23rd May 2006 01:59 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I called this one several months ago and Young Joey is my witness. I claimed he could not even dream that big!

My mom lives in Sun City West so I have a free place to stay --- I bet this gig takes place at the Cardinals New Stadium ( The Mushroom ) .

23rd May 2006 02:01 PM
Some Guy is petey allowed near schools?
23rd May 2006 02:01 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I called this one several months ago and Young Joey is my witness. I claimed he could not even dream that big!

Yes...you also had this story nailed....we(Pug included) continue to make dreams come true................
23rd May 2006 02:03 PM
Some Guy 3K!
23rd May 2006 02:06 PM
jb [quote]Some Guy wrote:
3K!
[/quote

Nice #...shows dedication, but not obsession.(19k, 23k, )
23rd May 2006 02:08 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:
[quote]Some Guy wrote:
3K!
[/quote

Nice #...shows dedication, but not obsession.(19k, 23k, )

dreams coming to fruition
23rd May 2006 02:11 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

dreams coming to fruition

Amen !

http://www.azcardinals.com/stadium/photos.php

http://www.azcardinals.com/stadium/photos.php

[elves]

[Edited by Joey]
23rd May 2006 02:12 PM
Some Guy joey, you are needed in the restroom
23rd May 2006 02:12 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
joey, you are needed in the restroom

**** END TRANSMISSION ****
23rd May 2006 02:26 PM
Jumping Jack JB,
I will make your dreams come true later this week. The greatest set of DVDs ever created are on the way to you. Be forewarned that you may become so excited your computer may be knocked on the floor! Please take the appropriate precautions.
23rd May 2006 02:30 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
JB,
I will make your dreams come true later this week. The greatest set of DVDs ever created are on the way to you. Be forewarned that you may become so excited your computer may be knocked on the floor! Please take the appropriate precautions.

As alwasy, thank you . I need a pick up as my chronic pain syndromeis really bad...I still think I have ALS, although pain is not usually a symtom until late in the disease. Also, I ahve had the symtoms for 2 years, so it's either the benign form or a very slowly progrssive form of ALS....usually death within 3-5 years, but if I have it, I will get ventilator and live at least 10-maybe 15 yrs...I must pop a pain killer now...thanks again and Ihope I am still mobile when the mini tour(if) occurs.
23rd May 2006 02:36 PM
Jumping Jack When your spine is cracking and your hands, they shake,
Heart is bursting and you butt's gonna break.
Your woman's cussing, you can hear her scream,
You feel like murder in the first degree.
Ain't nobody slowing down no way,
Ev'rybody's stepping on their accelerator,
Don't matter where you are,
Ev'rybody's gonna need a ventilator.
When you're trapped and circled with no second chances,
Your code of living is your gun in hand.
We can't be browed by beating, we can't be cowed by words,
Messed by cheating, ain't gonna ever learn.
Ev'rybody walking 'round,
Ev'rybody trying to step on their Creator.
Don't matter where you are, ev'rybody, ev'rybody gonna
Need some kind of ventilator, some kind of ventilator.
What you gonna do about it, what you gonna do?
What you gonna do about it, what you gonna do?
Gonna fight it, gonna fight it?
23rd May 2006 02:38 PM
jb Beautiful!!! One of my all time favorites!! could youimagine them ever playing htis live? JJ, which songs have the Stones, off the top of your head, never played live?
23rd May 2006 02:44 PM
Some Guy Hey jumping jack, I met you in Atlanta. Any chance I could buy you lunch in exchange for Handsome Girls cd- I hear its good
23rd May 2006 02:46 PM
Nellcote JB, Who's Your Daddy?

www.timeisonourside.com/stonesongs2.html
23rd May 2006 02:50 PM
Joey

Nanky ?!?!

23rd May 2006 02:50 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
JB, Who's Your Daddy?

www.timeisonourside.com/stonesongs2.html

very sweet!!!! Thanks!!!!
Emotional rescue???
[Edited by jb]
23rd May 2006 02:51 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
JB,

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment.

Tee Hee
23rd May 2006 02:51 PM
Jumping Jack Never played live:

http://www.timeisonourside.com/stonesongs2.html

Some Guy,
Yes, I remember you from ATL2. Glad you got a good deal on a ticket. Personally I like GG Redux. Ask JB, he has both.
23rd May 2006 02:52 PM
Jumping Jack Geez, you guys are fast with the links!
23rd May 2006 02:55 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Never played live:

http://www.timeisonourside.com/stonesongs2.html

Some Guy,
Yes, I remember you from ATL2. Glad you got a good deal on a ticket. Personally I like GG Redux. Ask JB, he has both.

I enjoy both...it's really all good.
23rd May 2006 02:57 PM
Joey " Geez, you guys are fast with the links!"

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)