ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy Birthday Charlie!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Axl decked by Tommy Hilfiger Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
19th May 2006 04:57 PM
gypsy BUSTIN' A SAG!
19th May 2006 04:57 PM
Saint Sway BEATING HIS WIFE!!!
19th May 2006 04:58 PM
Saint Sway BUCKETHEAD!!!!
19th May 2006 04:58 PM
pdog
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Have I told you lately that your genius mind never ceases to amaze me?

You can tell me all the time! My inflated ego is in direct competition with my inferiority complex.
Doctors said i was fucked up like a soup sandwhich.
Sway... you see it too!
19th May 2006 04:59 PM
telecaster
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
BEATING HIS WIFE!!!

Have you ever read her deposition from the divorce?

If I was Don Everly I would blow his worthless head off with a shotgun
19th May 2006 04:59 PM
Saint Sway yes! The writing is on the wall. It all makes sense now. Thank you Pdog!!
19th May 2006 05:00 PM
Dan
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Have you ever read her deposition from the divorce?

Did it mention the cat box?
19th May 2006 05:01 PM
pdog Tommy hilfiger is going to get Diddy to put a cap in his white ass.
Deletion, it's the new whacking!!!
19th May 2006 05:01 PM
pdog
quote:
Dan wrote:

Did it mention the cat box?

What, please tell.
19th May 2006 05:02 PM
Saint Sway SAMPLING!!!!!!!!
19th May 2006 05:03 PM
Saint Sway Appetite for Deletion
19th May 2006 05:23 PM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:

What, please tell.

A rumored fetish involving women and litter boxes. Will leave the rest to your imagination or perhaps you can see if its the deposition but I also knew someone who was present when he tried to throw Erin Everly out of a window or off a balcony.
19th May 2006 05:34 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Dan wrote:
but I also knew someone who was present when he tried to throw Erin Everly out of a window or off a balcony.

A CLASSIC SHUG KNIGHT MOVE!!

DEATH ROW BABY!

IT ALL MAKES SENSE!
19th May 2006 06:28 PM
pdog If Axl was a jew, he would've been able to pull it off.
19th May 2006 06:36 PM
gypsy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

A CLASSIC SHUG KNIGHT MOVE!!

DEATH ROW BABY!

IT ALL MAKES SENSE!

It's actually spelled S-U-G-E

Do you think he had a hand in deleting Tupac?
19th May 2006 07:27 PM
Sir Stonesalot Gypsy could put a thumping on both Axl and Tommy...at the same time. With one hand behind her back.

She could steal Tommy's girlfriend in a NY minute too.....
19th May 2006 08:03 PM
BONOISLOVE All this celebration of senseless violence... God...

Before I proceed to perform, I always demand a big group hug with the rest of the gang. Also, while I am performing, I imagine myself up in the sky, big hurly-curly hugging everybody in the audience. And rain begins to fall, and happy little glowing suns dance, with little faces. It's magical, baby.
20th May 2006 07:49 PM
Highwire Rob This is still just too funny. These breaking details from AOL news (articles.news.aol.com):

Axl Rose Says Hilfiger 'Just Kept Smacking Me'

NEW YORK (May 20) - It was a one-two encounter between Axl Rose and Tommy Hilfiger. The rocker and designer capped a Thursday evening out at a new club called The Plumm in Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood with midnight fisticuffs.

"There was an issue between the two of them," Plumm owner Noel Ashman told The Associated Press.

The scuffle reportedly started after the Guns N' Roses front man moved the drink of Hilfiger's girlfriend, Dee Ocleppo.

"I moved his girlfriend's drink so it wouldn't spill," Rose told the Los Angeles radio station KROQ on Friday. "It was the most surreal thing, I think, that's ever happened to me in my life."

According to the 44-year-old singer, Hilfiger, 55, smacked him in the arm and told him to put the drink back.

"He just kept smacking me," Rose said.

Attempts to reach Hilfiger or a representative were not immediately successful.

Rose was there to play a surprise set for "Rent" actress Rosario Dawson for her 27th birthday party.

At the time of the dustup, The Plumm was packed with a celebrity crowd including Lenny Kravitz, Mickey Rourke, Kid Rock, Peter Beard, Molly Simms, Wentworth Miller, Ann Dexter Jones, Lydia Hearst and Damon Dash.

Rose did perform, and dedicated the song "You're Crazy" to "my good friend Tommy Hilfiger."

05/20/06 13:16 EDT

Mickey Rourke was there?! He should have gotten up and smacked both those sissies!
20th May 2006 08:53 PM
speedfreakjive the incident sounds very amusing
20th May 2006 09:22 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Do you think he had a hand in deleting Tupac?

I consider Marion Knight to have been America's only political prisoner of the last 35 years.
20th May 2006 09:23 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I consider Marion Knight to have been America's only political prisoner of the last 35 years.

that is one scarey negro!
20th May 2006 09:30 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

that is one scarey negro!

Which is why whitey has thrown everything they have at him. But he'll stand tall no mattah. He's to negroes what Chief Broom is to Injuns.
20th May 2006 09:33 PM
gypsy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Look at little Snoop Dogg...he's so cute and cuddly.

Suge vs. Diddy
Who and why?

21st May 2006 01:54 AM
Bruno
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:
All this celebration of senseless violence... God...

Before I proceed to perform, I always demand a big group hug with the rest of the gang. Also, while I am performing, I imagine myself up in the sky, big hurly-curly hugging everybody in the audience. And rain begins to fall, and happy little glowing suns dance, with little faces. It's magical, baby.

LOL I love your posts, man... "all this celebration of senseless violence... God..."
21st May 2006 02:37 AM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
Bruno wrote:

LOL I love your posts, man... "all this celebration of senseless violence... God..."

I'D LIKE TO "KNIGHT YOU"
22nd May 2006 12:06 PM
Coming Down Again
quote:
telecaster wrote:
If anyone runs into Tommy punch him in the face for me

I bought a pair of his $90 deck shoes and the fucking heel feel off after two weeks

Oh come on now! Surely you can't blame Tommy for this one. What kind of craftmanship can you expect when your shoes are made by a 10 year old in an underdeveloped country? If it were me, I'd go right down to that factory and punch that kid in the teeth.
22nd May 2006 07:15 PM
glencar Still, $90 is quite a haul!
24th May 2006 11:31 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Yes, but . . . Shug would make more sense, or perhaps Sug'. Suge looks like it rhymes with huge.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)