ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy Birthday Charlie!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Time to act? I think so. And you? (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
24th May 2006 04:39 PM
monkey_man Canada.com has been duped. . . .this thread must be retracted!!!
24th May 2006 06:28 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

Interestingly Moonie, when I went to UF, I was actually somewhat friendly with some Iranian studioents(1980-84). I was seriously banging this hot asian chick, and they too always had girlfriends...some white, some asian, some spanish. I remeber one of the guys beat the shit out of the gitl, and was arrested....I could not beleive how thye treated women.... but I was pretty fucked up back then and it was just pussy, reefer, classes, coke, mushrooms, and more pussy...I was, as they say, in my prime,
[Edited by jb]

They are scumbags, and their culture is extremely anti-women. For fuck's sake, look at howe they treat them. These scumbag bastards then go on to raise their own goddam daughters in that system. Who the fuck would do that?

They have no notions at all of Western equity and fairness. Its a joke to even believe for a second that Iraq or any other Islamic country will ever be a democracy - look at that joke of an Iraqi election all the Bush geeks were VERY temporarily jizzing and spasing over - what a fucking joke! They elected to fucking repress themselves, with all kinds of Shariah and Whatabbi shit! Shades of Geramny circa 1930s. Shades of Germany, period. That whole Islamic belief system sickens me. To me, that mentality is no different than German pride or nationalism. It might even be worse.

Strangely, I have never had sex with a hot Asian. Many hot whites, one hot black, and several hot Hispanics only. I also like booze, weed, coke, shrooms, and acid. I am a hedonist and engage in debauchery with little or no remorse whatsoever. I have seldom ever gone to church - only when dragged by threatening forces - and vowed to myself about 6 years ago that I will never set foot in church again. I told god about it, and he said he doesn't give a ripping piss who goes to church and who doesn't. So I'm cool.
25th May 2006 09:34 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

What can he do "about Iran"? He isn't responsible for running the world. Let someone else do something about Iran.

words of wisdom

25th May 2006 10:55 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

Wouls you stand by idle and allow Iran to, as they have vowed, strike Israel with a nuclear launcgabd wipe the evil zJews from the face of exostence? We can never allow that to happen...we must act,and sooner than later.

When do you think Iran is going to attack? Thats one thing I hate about Iran, they won't say when they are going to eliminate Israel. I suppose they want it to be a surprise so they can get more media coverage, etc.
25th May 2006 12:02 PM
Dan
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

When do you think Iran is going to attack? Thats one thing I hate about Iran, they won't say when they are going to eliminate Israel. I suppose they want it to be a surprise so they can get more media coverage, etc.

If they want more coverage they should announce it in advance. If they happened to attack while American Idol was on, most people in this country just might not notice.
25th May 2006 02:12 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
jb wrote:

Wouls you stand by idle and allow Iran to, as they have vowed, strike Israel with a nuclear launcgabd wipe the evil zJews from the face of exostence? We can never allow that to happen...we must act,and sooner than later.

we? I'm an American, not an Israeli. What are you?

This nation's foreign policy has been dictated for far too long by an agrresive minority of some five million. Enough!! Let the Mideast stew in its own juices---the slop from that region has already washed over here too often, such as on 9-11-01. Fuck the whole area and concentrate on our own hemisphere...Brazil, Venezuela and Argentina are worth more than Israel, Palestine, and Arabia combined!!

[Edited by lotsajizz]
25th May 2006 02:14 PM
jb
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

This nation's foreign policy has been dictated for far too long by an agrresive minority of some five million. Enough!! Let the Mideast stew in its juices---the slop from that region has already washed over here too often, such as on 9-11. Fuck the whole area and concentrate on own hemisphere...

You mean the 5 billion Muslims who want to kill every Jew/American ? Thankfully, I know all to well what will happen....and as we(the great state of Israel) nuke those fuckers to hell, the world will once again thank us decades later...
25th May 2006 02:17 PM
lotsajizz JB, I understand your outrage, but I am sick of having my nation tied up in someone else's never-ending Mideast tribal wars!! Enough!!! Let 'em fight their own battles and build up Pax Americana west of the Mid-Atlantic Ridge!!
25th May 2006 02:40 PM
monkey_man The US's foreign policy for the next 50 years will be dictated by the following list:

Greatest Oil Reserves by Country, 2005

Rank Country Proved reserves (billion barrels)

1. Saudi Arabia 261.9
2. Canada 178.81
3. Iran 125.8
4. Iraq 115.0
5. Kuwait 101.5
6. United Arab Emirates 97.8
7. Venezuela 77.2
8. Russia 60.0
9. Libya 39.0
10. Nigeria 35.3

Allies, enemies and soon to be enemies!
25th May 2006 02:43 PM
Dan
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

Yeah its a little disconcerting when someone claiming to be a citizen of a foreign country says our military should be used to protect said foreign country. Israel has its own military (with compulsory service) and its own nukes. If Iran is such a threat to Israel than it should be Israel's responsibility to deal with the problem.
25th May 2006 02:49 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
This nation's foreign policy has been dictated for far too long by an agrresive minority of some five million. Enough!! Let the Mideast stew in its own juices---the slop from that region has already washed over here too often, such as on 9-11-01. Fuck the whole area and concentrate on our own hemisphere...Brazil, Venezuela and Argentina are worth more than Israel, Palestine, and Arabia combined!!

[Edited by lotsajizz]

Sorry, JB, but I completely agree with this. The U.S. government has been hijacked by Zionists for decades and its at its extreme under George Walker Bush III (Wolfo, Fieth, Libby, Perle for Judas sake!, etc.). The are conflicted by their Zionist cause - some would say subverted by it - and they are incapable of making decisions in the best interests of America. Its not worth the time, money, and lives expended. Plus Israel laughs/sneers/bones the U.S. periodically.
25th May 2006 03:01 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:
I'm glad you both see eye to eye..blame it on the Zionists....oh, what a familiar ring. Say Hello to Pat Buchanan !!!! And yeah, the Jews never went to work at the Trade Centers on 9/11..just ask all their surviving rleatives. Fucking disgusting comments. I now vow to vote for the next republican running for president....what I fool I was. I am sorry Tele, Max, and Riffy. Please remind of this if I ever forget....

Its the poor millionaire with the persecution complex. No one is "blaming" the zionists, just merely stating its time for the zionists to fight their own battles. You can also join the Israeli military whenever you want. Its not the type of battle that can be fought in South Florida unless you intend to target the Muslim population locally.
25th May 2006 03:03 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
jb wrote:
Say Hello to Pat Buchanan !!!!

[Edited by jb]

A very wise man in MANY respects!! Not the least of which is his desire not to see our foreign policy hijacked by those with dual loyalties.

25th May 2006 03:15 PM
glencar
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

[Edited by lotsajizz]

Gotta watch those aggressive minorities! Those damned Zionist humps! Boy, you are riding the edge of anti-Semitism here. I'm no fan of howe Israel treats the Palestinians but the fact is that they are our ally & we've told them plenty o' times when they've gone too far.
25th May 2006 03:19 PM
glencar Joshy, I see yer fighting with LJ. Please reconsider. She's the Israel to yer USA.
25th May 2006 03:20 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:

We did and won 5 wars...and took out the reator in 81. Our army is ten times that of America and we can and will do whatever is necessary..Israel=greater than any nation on earth.

These comments kinda make me wonder why you are where you are. But I am also confident Israel *can* take care business. Whether they actually will or not is another matter.
25th May 2006 03:20 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, I see yer fighting with LJ. Please reconsider. She's the Israel to yer USA.

No..it's over. And I am very angry right now..I appreciate your tempered wors.
25th May 2006 03:22 PM
lotsajizz the familiar cloak of hiding behind the wolf-cry of "anti-semitism" everytime an American objects to their foreign policy being united with that of Israel is why it is given little credence anymore--in other words, every time you cry 'wolf' like this, REAL anti-semitism is seen as something manufactured....again, Israel should fight its own wars...
25th May 2006 03:23 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
jb wrote:

No..it's over. And I am very angry right now..I appreciate your tempered wors.

JB reacts like an angry Palestinian!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(with an 18.6 inch cock)
25th May 2006 03:23 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
I'm glad you both see eye to eye..blame it on the Zionists....oh, what a familiar ring. Say Hello to Pat Buchanan !!!! And yeah, the Jews never went to work at the Trade Centers on 9/11..just ask all their surviving rleatives. Fucking disgusting comments. I now vow to vote for the next republican running for president....what I fool I was. I am sorry Tele, Max, and Riffy. Please remind of this if I ever forget....

[Edited by jb]

I converted you to Republican? This truly is a monumentous day.

You do know that, other than the "Republican" currently goofing his way through office, it is Republicans much more than Democrats that have resisted Zionist intrusion into U.S. government.

Anyway, I'm sorry we see differently on this, I still think our two countries should remain friends. And I'm still 100% on your side with respect to the unfinished War on Germanism, but you never seem to care about that war at all.
25th May 2006 03:26 PM
glencar
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
the familiar cloak of hiding behind the wolf-cry of "anti-semitism" everytime an American objects to their foreign policy being united with that of Israel is why it is given little credence anymore--in other words, every time you cry 'wolf' like this, REAL anti-semitism is seen as something manufactured....again, Israel should fight its own wars...

jizz, many of us dislike the Israeli gov't's actions. But what you posted does verge on anti-Semitism.
25th May 2006 05:28 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
glencar wrote:

jizz, many of us dislike the Israeli gov't's actions. But what you posted does verge on anti-Semitism.

Bullshit. How?
That is just the same old hue and cry raised by pro-Israeli extremists whenever they get challenged....but where's the challenge and hue and cry when a leader of Israel-like Sharon--can boast openly how he dominates US foreign policy?
Instead we have cries and a scramble to hide behind the rubric of 'anti-semitism'.....crying 'wolf'

25th May 2006 05:29 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

Bullshit. How?
That is just the same old hue and cry raised by pro-Israeli extremists whenever they get challenged....but where's the challenge and hue and cry when a leader of Israel-like Sharon--can boast openly how he dominates US foreign policy?
Instead we have cries and a scramble to hide behind the rubric of 'anti-semitism'.....crying 'wolf'

________

I don't trust anyone who doesn't eat fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)